Perodua Nautica air con parts replacement problem

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
Hi,
i hv this '09 perodua nautica, a CBU from Daihatsu Terios 1.5 4wd, of my father in law that has to replace its compressor + condenser. problem is the car so rare so the parts is so hard to get. i went to a/c wshops around and they keep shaking their heads. reason being was the part is not available. this car uses 1.5 3SZ-VE similar to Alza, Avanza, Rush. but the air con unit parts has slightly different here n there. nautica uses 6 grooves belting or pulleys. last wshop i went said cars i mentioned has 4 grooves only, even the compressor fits nicely. change the pulley is not an option because i know it will bring problem in the future.
i asked perodua, they dont have this parts, they have to order from daihatsu and the price would be high like shit. i called toyota and they said Rush is indonesian assembly so shah alam doesnt have the parts. but toyota came up with "according to the code u gave, it is similar to avanza's, but not sure..". this tires me.

i also like some advice if i can use Rush's condenser. the nautica's condenser doesnt have plug to drain refrigerant...it sealed..welded.

i am in a need of favor from u guys. pls somebody let me know if i can use Rush or Avanza compressor, bcs many pomen say cannot. any advice or anyone knows any nautica user that has solution, pls let me know.

thank u guys.
ska:smokin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
for the condensor, maybe u could use the one from rush, just weld shut the refrigerant drain plug.
as for the compressor, it could be serviced 1st, but could take some time.

tsfatt

Dec 9, 2005
Sorry to ask..Why dont go back P2 service center?? I'm sure they will have a solution with it ...

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
Sorry to ask..Why dont go back P2 service center?? I'm sure they will have a solution with it ...
no they dnt have quick solution. this car is not malaysian made. p2 imported the car (500unit) then thats it. so their excuse the parts is not in stock. order direct from daihatsu japan. fukk. they asked me to leave the car at the workshop until they get the parts. i asked how long, they said not sure...2-3 weeks maybe longer.the price also sure like shit. naah...

and also...go to the P2 sc and ask them to settle this problem is like a blonde girl. haha.

i am thinking this is not a big problem if i can find a good solution which is dig for more info and make some adjustment...thats why i asked u guys.

since the car is rare, i plan to change it to Rush or Avanza parts so i can easily get the replacement if i face the same problem in the future. this is good education. everybody selling their nautica bcs they are blonde. fukk.

thanks for askin anyway. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

for the condensor, maybe u could use the one from rush, just weld shut the refrigerant drain plug.
as for the compressor, it could be serviced 1st, but could take some time.
yea ive asked for service at this little a/c wshop. the pomen says --->"by looking at the pulley there, got one disc like asbestos there..if u know this laa..it already change color to red. this shows the compressor already kong." how wouold i not believe him when 3 shop i went after that said the same thing. i asked if they could change oil coolant bla bla bla..they said no guarantee.

thanks bro for nice input.:adore:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
u have 3 choices.
1. send to p2, pay a premium price & leave your car there up to 2-3 weeks or more.
2. change to rush aircond system, that is replacing the cooling coil, compressor, condensor, blower etc......
it will costs a bomb at 1st, but later on wont get headache in future.
3.keep on sourcing a reliable aircond shop that will be able to solve yr problem, maybe some minor parts has to be modified. if the compressor is the culprit, ask the aircond foreman whether which other toyota/daihatsu/p2 car has the similar compressor.