Evo IX Video

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
Hi guys,

Just wanna share something that i find in the internet...:shocked: :shocked: :retarded:

Enjoys...!!!!:shcokedcamo: hehehe

p/s: if not suitable to post here,... please let me know or just remove it. :_:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jj3KjaVDQj4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jj3KjaVDQj4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It was lucky the Kancil made it through when the Evo slowed down (obviously it slowed down towards the end) else the evo's rear is bye bye. Can see from the
'charging' speed of the kancil at the end part, there is no way it could stop in time if it can't overtake.

Desperate and dying to overtake the evos, even for just a second. M'sia boleh ma..LoL

But then, is Japan boleh coz if it's a Kancil Turbo, chances are is a L200 or L500 which means Daihatsu Mira's engine, MADE IN JAPAN ! Malaysia tak boleh ler... ;)

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
:angry_smile: Lousy Evo 9... :angry_smile: Last time lost to a mighty Kelisa during Genting down hill where tht Kelisa shifthed into "1ST GEAR" for de last corner to win it... And now lost to this super powerful Kancil on de straight... ***Thumb Down*** to Evo 9!!!

LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... But i stil LOVE my E9 very very much!!! Hahaha... I even lost to a Ah Pek on bicycle on straight... But tht was during traffic jam la... LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... Champion la Ah Pek!!! Ai Pia Jia Eh Yah~~~ :_:

nicknick

Known Member
Jul 4, 2006
Evos really can make people happy. Those Kancil fellows were really satisfied after overtook the e9.

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
Waa..next time if kancil on my tail..will slow down and pull over. Let them pass, too scary if they overtake me....isk..isk....

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
har har har...jokers..evo rules...

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
aiyoooo..... yalor

I was doing my run-in b4 1000km millege and who knows this kancil potong me with camera somemore!!!:retarded: hehehhe ;p;p

Last edited:

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
u doing less 1k km still?good car is it?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys my fren was asking wher to get those goldust not approved one..he wants reli damn gold dat cannot see inside the car one..he is driving a satria and he wants to tint the front both sides driver and passengers .. rear he will tint black film..so any recommendations wher to get those reli gold tint film..he said if its possible hardly look inside the car as though u have tinted two layer of film..
pls state down the price and wher to get..as i know those shops wont have the tint film but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience