Everything go up!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

bugs893

Aug 12, 2009
Melaka
Guys, I don't know you realize or not, ppl who doing business in Msia roti canai ka, kedai runcit ka, even the big big business ( not everybody but mostly) are locking to the concept of PROFIT MARGIN meaning when the cost increase 1%, the price also increase ( mostly more than 1 %) because they want to maintain the profit margin, That why we the middle and low income always being threat unfair. This concept has become their culture since past past generation because they want to KAYA CEPAT. Compare with other country, they doing business using the concept of volume of sale- the more they sale the more profit they get and the price are lower compare with us. WHY because they think about long term. WHY CAN WE DO IT LIKE THAT IN HERE? I think if all businesmen in M'sia apply the concept of volume of sale, then this issues will never rise.But sadly I only a dog yang menyalak bukit, but bukit tak runtuh meh....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I believe if all of us citizens that earn hard money everyday will understand how it feels like to pay for a bowl of mee that cost RM5 at housing areas and not even PJ or KL.

If only majority of us are willing to work together to boycott all those who increased their prices due to such petty price increase in sugar, petrol or other nonsense, we can be able to get stalls that think about long term.

Is just simple, if they increased their price and if they are not making any profit due to lesser customers, I believe they won't last long if they are keen on maintaining on that price. Either they will reduced the price again or close shop.

I believe this method will work if everyone can control themselves and cook at home instead of eating out at stalls that increased their prices. This will make a change. Boycotting them is one of the best ways. I'm doing it to a few stalls now and I hope most of us will do the same.

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
Actually, alot bigger countries' citizens are very economical, taking bus/subway to work. Tapao food to work, diy haircuts at home, alot diy things. Not neccesary to spend alot everyday like starbucks or $$ lunch. This is common in america, in europe and in australia too. One simple meal costs up to rm15, if they dont budget, canot survive at all. I think Malaysian should learn this method, in the mean time go find more ways to earn side income. There is no country is "easy-going" nor satisfied "rakyat" actually. You juz have to be wise to survive. This is more positive way to live.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Guys, I don't know you realize or not, ppl who doing business in Msia roti canai ka, kedai runcit ka, even the big big business ( not everybody but mostly) are locking to the concept of PROFIT MARGIN meaning when the cost increase 1%, the price also increase ( mostly more than 1 %) because they want to maintain the profit margin, That why we the middle and low income always being threat unfair. This concept has become their culture since past past generation because they want to KAYA CEPAT. Compare with other country, they doing business using the concept of volume of sale- the more they sale the more profit they get and the price are lower compare with us. WHY because they think about long term. WHY CAN WE DO IT LIKE THAT IN HERE? I think if all businesmen in M'sia apply the concept of volume of sale, then this issues will never rise.But sadly I only a dog yang menyalak bukit, but bukit tak runtuh meh....
i agree with u...i also noticed that everytime petrol prices go up...the prices of everything goes up but not in ratio to the increase of fuel prices...then funniest thing is when fuel prices goes down...prices for everything maintains...then when fuel prices go up again....walla! they increase prices again. how much sugar/gas/fuel needed to cook a bowl of pok mee until can increase by rm.050?? this is termed taking advantage of the market fluctuations to make a quick buck. n theres no law to prohibit this. unless a datuk gets conned by this stall la...but then...if u have the datuk title...would u feel the pinch of the increase by rm0.50? of cos not. thats y nothing will happen n nothing will change. the next time fuel prices go up again(lets say by 10c), prices of stuff will inevitably increase again. complain as much as we want...nothing will change till stricter enforcement of the laws here are done.

I believe if all of us citizens that earn hard money everyday will understand how it feels like to pay for a bowl of mee that cost RM5 at housing areas and not even PJ or KL.

If only majority of us are willing to work together to boycott all those who increased their prices due to such petty price increase in sugar, petrol or other nonsense, we can be able to get stalls that think about long term.

Is just simple, if they increased their price and if they are not making any profit due to lesser customers, I believe they won't last long if they are keen on maintaining on that price. Either they will reduced the price again or close shop.

I believe this method will work if everyone can control themselves and cook at home instead of eating out at stalls that increased their prices. This will make a change. Boycotting them is one of the best ways. I'm doing it to a few stalls now and I hope most of us will do the same.
boycott would be good...but u'll need a lot of support loh. look at the boycott BHP campaign(remember the burnt girl n the BHP station that dowan to borrow the extinguisher?) the station stilll have lots of customers rite? still open rite? hangat hangat tahi ayam oni 1 la...even if u boycott...not confirmed other ppl will follow cos malaysians have that tidak apa pattern. i oso sometimes feel that way myself(cant help it..malaysian mah)

RM5 for pok mee? here selling kuey tiau soup aredy rm4.50...then last nite i tapau burger ayam double from a stall near here...try out this stall see nice or not mah....u know how much i kena? RM4.60!!!i will never buy from there anymore...waiting for Danz to open his burger/wings stall...then ask him fedex to me everynite for dinner :rofl:

Actually, alot bigger countries' citizens are very economical, taking bus/subway to work. Tapao food to work, diy haircuts at home, alot diy things. Not neccesary to spend alot everyday like starbucks or $$ lunch. This is common in america, in europe and in australia too. One simple meal costs up to rm15, if they dont budget, canot survive at all. I think Malaysian should learn this method, in the mean time go find more ways to earn side income. There is no country is "easy-going" nor satisfied "rakyat" actually. You juz have to be wise to survive. This is more positive way to live.
Japan n Taiwan also...1 of my customers in Taipei does this...they tapau rice n some vege n eat in the office canteen. i asked if they go out eat often..they say at most oso 1 week once go out to try out new place or something like that n during the economy down time..they oni go out for lunch once a month. i would love to take public transport...but in malaysia where got public transport? all oso privately owned n coverage is horroble...i rather walk than take public transport cos is slow, expensive n inconsistent...last time used to take komuter very often n even something like the rail transit not consistent 1 the timing...sometimes early...sometimes late...sometimes 2 trains arrive 5 minutes apart when supposed to be 15 minutes apart....the service ends at 12pm sharp...once my member n i had to spend a nite sleeping at kl sentral cos missed the last train back to Nilai...n my fren almost lost his shoes to a drifter :rofl:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Govt is 'genius'..

they cut subsidy and said its time to get real, without the people ready for it. They don't even bother to train, or at least changed the mindset of people on how to change.

They hike price, they cut subsidy..and the extra money they increase the salary of postman, policeman etc (don't get me wrong, i agree and no objection their salary increase) but i can see that its not the money or profit gov is making out of something.. its just what they take from the people, and give back to people.

One meal at Pizza hut have 15% tax. 5% from pizza, 10% from gov. all the tax is burden back to the citizen. who knows what kind of other tax passed down to us (most of the time already include in the SRP price) without we notice it.

What the use of tax 200% for car and 100%(or 50%) for motorcycle if our country can really stand by itself?

Talking hi tech here and there... for meetings still need to fly here and there 1st class.. whats the meaning of video conference?

I cant see our county is growing anywhere... nothing much done to profit the country except cut here and there, give here and there...

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
But malaysian public transport, not very punctual, this is the reason ppl drive instead......Alot factors too. But what I can say is, live in malaysia, only way to solve $$ problem is find more side income, canot complain much liao... But I worked in singapore 1 yr, that is a damn good country, the public transport is too good and you want to forget driving. Everyday taking MRT, is like going for a stroll, lostsa good stuff to read on the beautifully designed graphics, like everyday going to work is an adventure. But same goes there too, I know a friend who is rich, but very economical when it comes to food. It a way of practising how to use money wisely.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Govt is 'genius'..

they cut subsidy and said its time to get real, without the people ready for it. They don't even bother to train, or at least changed the mindset of people on how to change.

They hike price, they cut subsidy..and the extra money they increase the salary of postman, policeman etc (don't get me wrong, i agree and no objection their salary increase) but i can see that its not the money or profit gov is making out of something.. its just what they take from the people, and give back to people.

One meal at Pizza hut have 15% tax. 5% from pizza, 10% from gov. all the tax is burden back to the citizen. who knows what kind of other tax passed down to us (most of the time already include in the SRP price) without we notice it.

What the use of tax 200% for car and 100%(or 50%) for motorcycle if our country can really stand by itself?

Talking hi tech here and there... for meetings still need to fly here and there 1st class.. whats the meaning of video conference?

I cant see our county is growing anywhere... nothing much done to profit the country except cut here and there, give here and there...
Coz the $$ is not throughly planned, and too many dept doing unnecesarry spending.......

Last edited:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
they need to learn from the private sector...what is lean...what is kaizen...what is 6sigma...

we also need to learn to judge what expenses are needed n what are just simply wants..

in short...both sides need to change. i'm willing to change and am already doing so...what are they doing hmmm?

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
went for bfast @ ss2 just now @ mamak tepi jln, saw the menu board, charkuey teow rm4.50 for small, big rm5.50....pan mee noodle rm6....wah......
pan mee rm6???? made out of flour that come from italy issit?? soup is made from water that take from the french alps ar? ikan bilis that have shark genes issit? crazy ler...prices starting to look like it comes from the HK ler like this...there wantan mee cost about rm12-rm15...but got tiger prawns n wantan the size of golf balls...the pan mee got tiger testicles issit thats y so expensive?

charkueytiau at rm4.50??? lucky my favorite charkueytiau in mlk still costs rm2.80. best charkueytiau in whole of mlk!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Well, some of us willing to change but the hawker stalls and restaurant are the ones of thinking of earning more from such petty price hike from us all.

Yes, I got to agree today I boycott one but not necessary all will boycott as far as I know most Kepong ppl are very rich...Sunway SPK, Desa Park City kind of ppl are rich. So, majority rich ppl wouldn't mind much even if the hawker stalls increase their price...they can afford it but we can't. So, is hard to get everyone to boycott the stalls unless they think the same as us.

Definitely won't buy from that stall anymore.

I agree with newbienissan that transport in singapore is really Two-Thumbs up!

MRT are available like 3 - 5 mins per train and it is very convenient...each MRT station they have bus stops or bus stations and even taxis too...in short, everywhere can be reach easily. Buses are clean, taxi drivers are friendly. Even tell us how much the cost to take taxi in Singapore. Different time different price...such as peak hours or non peak hours :top:

Got chance, I also wish to stay there

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
pan mee rm6???? made out of flour that come from italy issit?? soup is made from water that take from the french alps ar? ikan bilis that have shark genes issit? crazy ler...prices starting to look like it comes from the HK ler like this...there wantan mee cost about rm12-rm15...but got tiger prawns n wantan the size of golf balls...the pan mee got tiger testicles issit thats y so expensive?

charkueytiau at rm4.50??? lucky my favorite charkueytiau in mlk still costs rm2.80. best charkueytiau in whole of mlk!
dunno la bro...just shocked saw the menu.....all cekik darah prices....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Definitely close shop lar that Pan Mee shop...really Malaysia has become a cut throat island...wat also cut...:banghead:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Danz...seriously...rm6 for pan mee at food court is totally over the limit...

SF...transport at sgp memang damn chun. anywhere oso can go without car. very efficient. compared to here...even in kl wanna take pubic transport oso so many places cant go. summore totally tak boleh harap.

a little too big rite d 2 thumbs up? :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Arturo:
It reminds me of you each time I see any photos with the thumbs up :rofl:

Not really big la... I got bigger one :rofl:
Wanna see? :laugh:

Hopefully Bowling don't increase in price lolz! :rofl:
If not I'm force to boycott liao :rofl:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
must positive mah..everything oso thumbs up wat...

wat thing yrs bigger? faster take out i wanna compare who bigger.

i read in papers that our poverty line is rm800 for a family of 4.4 people...means if u make rm1500 and you're the sole breadwinner of your family of 5, u're not considered poor but well-to-do...

then the gomen says that rm763 is all u need to eat n live safely n healthily for a family of 4.4

rm763 for a family of 4.4 = to about rm5.80 per person per day. what's the cheapest food u can buy in KL for rm5.80? remember rm5.80 is for 1 whole day which includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, electricity, transport n everything else. if u only have rm5.50 per day to spend on yrself...then oni u r considered poor...if u have rm6.00 to spend a day, means u r well-to-do...

go read n open yr minds :biggirin:

themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/how-poor-are-we-really

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
right now the gomen is doing propoganda, just like nazi's.

influencing the minds of rakyats, asking us to :

1) kurangkan gula consumption.
2) lower your oil intake.
3) change your lifestyle.
4) telling us why the gomen is subsidizing (creating sense of pityness among everyone).
5) telling the media what to report and what not to.
6) everything opposition they will condemn.
7) several high ranking case cover ups (without any decisions & public knowledge), u guys know which case i am talking about.
8) we will install CCTVs in all major & main areas in malaysia. (with that budget?)
9) PKFZ scandal, no more??

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
right now the gomen is doing propoganda, just like nazi's.

influencing the minds of rakyats, asking us to :

1) kurangkan gula consumption.
2) lower your oil intake.
3) change your lifestyle.
4) telling us why the gomen is subsidizing (creating sense of pityness among everyone).
5) telling the media what to report and what not to.
6) everything opposition they will condemn.
7) several high ranking case cover ups (without any decisions & public knowledge), u guys know which case i am talking about.
8) we will install CCTVs in all major & main areas in malaysia. (with that budget?)
9) PKFZ scandal, no more??
10)Submarine n the "commision":biggrin:
11)APC which are more expensive than Abrams M1A1 main battle tanks :biggrin:
12)TBH falling case
13)4billion budget for PM's department??
14)lost n found jet engines...
15)stadium collapse...

a lot of drama 1...but all oso in the news. oni ppl forget very fast.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friends car is having some problem...
It is a Satria 1.5 Auto converted to manual...

The problem is rarely simple but then this foremans are doing nonsense...

The car is jerking when its on top speed...1,2,3,4,5..whenever it likes....
It feels like there is something blocking the car from moving when ur driving it...

Have checked with foremans, and also changed the IC Box of the Fuel Injection but its still the same...and now after consulting another foreman, he says the fuel pump is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience