Everything about Teh Tarik Session - Post Here!

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Hi mrtwo,

I think mr2's fellows need for frequent gathering again and active thread. I saw from the thread noted it's not been regularly update. It's may be all mr2's sifus are getting old and bit busy with their job. In facebook noted only mrs fellows are active compare to mr2's.

My location is at Ipoh. Please feel free to contact me if u r in Ipoh. I'll pm u my contact number.

mrtwo

Known Member
Sep 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yup absolutely agree with you...dun mind to go tt session with the 2 owners out there..in fact i ve seen many ppl driving mr2 ..i saw white mr2 somewhere near superbike shop near tesco puchong and it looks good! not forgetting a black mr2 at sunway toll, tried to catch up but i think the driver was in spirited -driving mode hahahaha...and also there was one mr2 parked next to mine at TTDI plaza !

i think everyone would love to meet each other - maybe the time and location factor la...some in johore, some in ipoh and some in seremban...

well really hope to catch up with the 2s out there..but i guess only fter chinese new year la..

yup dr. i ve replied your pm. give me a buzz when u are down.!

Last edited:

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Thank's mrtwo for your replied pm.
Yes.. for me also i've seen 2's in Ipoh but they r very seldom drive their 2's. I've difficulty trying to catch them. Hehehe.. :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:
For me, soon will continue my master's at cheras. May be we can activate or re-initiate again our 2's spirit with the others especially to all our sifus. Their experiance is priceless..
Btw, I'll be meet eddysw20 and uncle soff by this coming thursday and also go to LSF autoworks for some tuning and adding on gear for my 2's..

mrtwo

Known Member
Sep 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
ok thats a good news ! by the way i feel like joining u and the rest this thursday but i am gonna be outstation ..

hey peeps, maybe you all can meet dr and the rest this coming thursday ~!

keep in touch
cheeres

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
mrtwo,
Does this black MR2 at sunway toll you see have Bomex ducklip wing? I always see red ones on LDP, dunno if I keep seeing the same one or random different red MR2s, since red is a common colour for MR2. haha...

I'm free for yumcha on most days if I'm not traveling... can buzz me also. Drop me a PM lah... me from Puchong area.

mrtwo

Known Member
Sep 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hola alvin, ya i think so! but it was quite a distance already when i wanted to say hello to him..um for me i always see white...dunno the same car or what..haha..red also got - always see him at this puchong flyover before reach tesco on the right..iis it u ????!! hahaha..aitte i am from puchong also..will pm u my number

cheers~!

mrtwo

Known Member
Sep 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
so lets make a tt session after chinese new year :proud:afterall, its been loooong time i never see mr2s park next to each other :) i guess the last time was the autocross organised by toms few months back..

Last edited:

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
LoLz... my MR2 is black with the Border ducklip wing (correction, not Bomex... I said wrongly earlier! haha). Still using the old rear lights, not the bulat bulat wan.

I also just bought this in November... so still new to the car.

I stay in Kinrara... so you won't see me turning right after sunway toll very often, i'll be heading straight. If you see me turn right, it's probably coz I wanna go Domino's pizza tapau...! Gotta love Domino's! =)

I'm actually free for yumcha most nights la (before CNY pun boleh)... just buzz if anyone wants to meet up. I've also PMed you my number in return.

mrtwo

Known Member
Sep 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hehee..the one i spotted is red :) um..ur mr2 is flat black? cuz da one i saw is flat black..have this ganas look :)

anyways, i am off outside msia till after chinese new year so for me its gonna be after that.. i gt ur pm ..u and me are quite near. can go overtime or library puchong hhehe

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
oh no lar... mine not flat black... mine is dirty black... dirty coz' i damn long never wash car adi... LoLz