enlarging your 'didi'

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

hid3

Known Member
lolz.. just curious.. nothing better to do.. so came out with something for you guys to ponder... i'm sure you guys have received many spammed e-mails informing about new 'natural' pills that are supposed to 'ENLARGE' you 'member' naturally... lolz.. personal experience.. when i was in guangzhou and beijing.. i even saw them advertizing it in the newspaper... my question is.. are they effective?? anyone tried them b4?? :P better still.. anyone knows any doctor who can confirm this?? :P

i'm sure everyone is quite happy with their package right.. :p but you know human beings.... they always want more.. :p so the final question is.. DOES SIZE MATTER???!!! lolz....

Last edited:
muahhaa..modify ur ding dong lor..muahaha, put ball bearing, go urut..etc..etc...;)..rebore ding dong..muahahah.....

muhahah....u sound intrested......dude..
now there are so much that u can do to yr " ding dong"
pills, pumps,surgery and etc....
effective or not i donno...saf or not i dono

but there is another 1, the leach oil (minyak lintah)
i saw this guy selling it and claims it work and make yr ding dong hard
i tot he was selling leaches...after a while reading it..i laugh....muahahha

Here's a FREE and effective solution...

Take the biggest and heaviest piece of wood you can find. Then, WHACK it hard on your cock. It'll surely swell up, wan.
Then, take a pic and post it here, ok?

*cabut....* :D

blue_hippo said:
muhahah....u sound intrested......dude..
now there are so much that u can do to yr " ding dong"
pills, pumps,surgery and etc....
effective or not i donno...saf or not i dono

but there is another 1, the leach oil (minyak lintah)
i saw this guy selling it and claims it work and make yr ding dong hard
i tot he was selling leaches...after a while reading it..i laugh....muahahha

after laughing he secretly bought 10 bottles of it and keep in his room....

haiyoh..bro's......big or small all got their advantage and disadvantage...so just keep in natural way lor..better ler....later eat something or apply something that not suit for us ..after mandul only you know ar......hahahhaha.......:D

sometimes too big also geli ler...like anaconda only...hahahha.....:D

aiyaa, if too big but cannot perform?..what for..rite..heehehe..keep ur ding dong healthy...drinks lots of soya bean!!..eheheheeh...

aku_sangap said:
aiyaa, if too big but cannot perform?..what for..rite..heehehe..keep ur ding dong healthy...drinks lots of soya bean!!..eheheheeh...

yalor.....healthy enough lor....

Ballz la,this products have side effects lar...Tried b4 pen!5 pump..It enlagres la..for a duration of time, hurts a little long term effect ; mati pucuk

joelim774 said:
Ballz la,this products have side effects lar...Tried b4 pen!5 pump..It enlagres la..for a duration of time, hurts a little long term effect ; mati pucuk

*pukes*...
hehehehe..

BTW...soya bean is good for the ding dong gerr meh?

norika_sakai said:
haiyoh..bro's......big or small all got their advantage and disadvantage...so just keep in natural way lor..better ler....later eat something or apply something that not suit for us ..after mandul only you know ar......hahahhaha.......:D

sometimes too big also geli ler...like anaconda only...hahahha.....:D

big kenot masuk lubang ma hahahahahahha:D

hmz... malaysian "snake" is for malaysian "hole"... so if u enlarge til so big oso da gurl sure scream like hell 1... so let it be original lor.. slightly bigger then normal nvm ler.. later u big abit den u proud and wan big somemore.. nx time u hv to find a western loupoh to fit ur "snake" lor

erk!?

I thought even super big size dick can enter any hole one.
doesn't matter asian or european.

but from the newspaper I read, the doctor didn't recommend you to eat
any supplement/massage to enlarge your 'precious'.
worst case scenario: dead little friend

hmm ... size doesnt matter la . da most important thing is how good is ur skill only . juz my 2centz ...

chauz ...

wah. this topic also have ah..
i think need to mod turbo kit. more power.. hehehe: :p

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom