Engine Treatment/Oil Additive

pillage2001

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
Tufoil works. I'm a believer now. Just changed my engine oil and added a bottle in there. Idle better, rev easier even without a heavy foot. :)

lix

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
Have you all heard this brand, POWERZONE METAL CONDITIONER ? (not related with the powerzone tuning shop) I've use it and its pretty good and its cheap. RM 45.00 for 300ml. The best part is, they provide live demo to let you all see and decide. I was there last week and its pretty impressive. They sell petrol treatment too.

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
lix said:
Have you all heard this brand, POWERZONE METAL CONDITIONER ? (not related with the powerzone tuning shop) I've use it and its pretty good and its cheap. RM 45.00 for 300ml. The best part is, they provide live demo to let you all see and decide. I was there last week and its pretty impressive. They sell petrol treatment too.
Yah I'm currently using it too. It's work wonder for me. Even can reduce my engine sound. Engine smoother also.... Good product also....

lix

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
Ya good product actually. After seeing the live demo, my preception towards this oil additive totally 360 degree changed and i question myself that the branded engine oil that i'm using only able to protect at a minimum friction.

After adding this oil additive, my engine performance improved significantly.
Worth trying. :)

andaq

Jun 9, 2005
kuala lumpur
holy quack!

minivan said:
try reading this.......

additives

Shoot..... it may do more harm than good....
holy gizmos!.. if i'd known better. i was thinking of buying X-1R end of the month. luckily i didn't. but, it brings us back the the basic question: do we need additives like tht? or we are better off without them?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Just take a closer look at the Tufoil packaging. It tells you alot about the stuff inside.

The 12 patents for the technology - can anyone beat that?

The mention of the USA and Canadian government names.Can anybody else have this priviledge. It's strictly legal and cleared.

The Guinness Book of Records.

The name of the maker.No hiding.

It mentions of 20 years of lubrication leadership, this particular box has been in use for some 8 years.

Americans read labels thoroughly before they buy things, do you have the habit?

Tufoil is enjoyed around the world for some 30 years already. Get to know this product. It was created more for the environment lest we all forget its history.

Better still, watch the videos at ACE HARDWARE and at least get to learn something. Or pick up a leaflet and you will know a little better about caring for your car.

Seriously, if no Tufoil, I think I better take train to work.

Strictly, no obligations, though. Rgds.

Last edited:

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Popular Mechanics, 10.3%.

University of New South Wales 6%

Canadian Govt 5.5% for diesel.

For the majority of Malaysians, we suppose it is about 5%. Not too much, but if your petrol bill is RM 400 per month, it come up to RM20 savings!! And second time you use Tufoil, only half a bottel is all that is needed. Half bottle means, the Tufoil will cause you RM 30.

Hence, it is economical to sue Tufoil and the Guinness record is unbeaten after 10 years.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
With Tufoil, you get superior engine protection and more horsepower. Tufoil is already 25 years in the market. Millions of bottles have been sold all over the world. Tufoil brings your engine up to maximum potential. You tend to get a liitle more out of your engine.The capability of an engine is certainly exceeded.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
next month will change oil.. so ill try Tufoil this time, see how its works. Last oil change i used X1-R, ok no problem, rev like crazy also engine ok...

WHE1731

Mar 16, 2006
waaa.....so famous ooo this tufoil stuff.....anyone have the easiest place that i can get this oil..i'm living in subang jaya at the moment...very interested at this conversation about tufoil....is it comes in 3 litres bottle also?because kancil only use 3 litres enough already.....

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
You can get Tufoil from the accessory shop in Subang Parade Lower Ground next to cobbler. Use Tufoil together with your preferred motor oil.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

eh guys, can we actually just put the roadsticker paper on the windscreen without having to peeling the sticker off and sticking it to the windscreen? i just got my roadtax today and i'm getting tired of removing those older sticky roadtax sticker on my windscreen.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience