Engine Treatment/Oil Additive

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Ace79, good to hear from you again.

In Tampin 1993, there was a Toyota that suffered engine seizure. Upon checking the service record, the car did not come back for an oil change for a long time. The oil had not been changed for 30,000 km!! The car owner denied it. So the oil filter was taken out and a hacksaw was used to cut it open.

What do you expect to see?

You could take a small spoon and scoop the balck iron filings the way you scoop your ice-cream. The filter paper was completely block. The iron fillings was something like 3 or 4 spoonful!!

Verdict. The engine suffered from oil starvation and poor oil lubricity. In other words, the lubricant had changed character due to condensation and oxidation and it wasn't oil anymore. It was something else.

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
FocalPoint, nahh, still around ZTH lah. And yes, I'm on my 2nd bottle of Auto Polish. Sadly my car have swirls that still refuse to go away ( this was wayyyyy bfr I discovered the joys of car detailing ), which I presume, requires the work of a rotary machine, oh well, just live with it lah.

That Toyota owner is one dumb driver, for sure. 30k's and not even changing the engine oil once? Mad, plain and simple.

Too many drivers nowadays tend to believe all the stories they read in the Net. One of the bad things about the Net is this lah. Ppl nowadays don't tend to chat with their mechanics, or just plain malas....

Guys, Tufoil works. No worries about it. Being in the Guiness Book Of Records for years is no small feat y'know.

4G13T

Known Member
Jan 8, 2004
hey guys,i managed to get hold of a bottle of tufoil for a mere rm50 in seapark.juz sharing

Rico088

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
can try...any suggestion for a neo?:smokin:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
I heard there were imitations in the market.

where to find the original in Butterworth / Prai (pulau pinang)

pathfinder

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Bro

Where can I get the Tufoil at Kelantan/Kota Bharu ?

Can I use it in high mileage engine?

thnx

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Tufoil in Kota Bharu. Go straight to Lea Seng Auto along Jln Sultan Ibrahim. Lea Seng is an old established parts dealer in KB. Good luck.

likeme88

Apr 2, 2009
hey guys...i just checked my engine oil level and found out that the oil is slightly more than FULL mark...maybe 2mm more....will that be ok??...previously when right after change, i check the oil level, it shown FULL line...but 1month+ i check its more than FULL line d...so should i drain out abit???

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Check again on level ground...I made a mistake once when I checked and it was a bit low so i topped up. Then following week i checked but at another place it was a over.

It was a simple error...I didnt even notice.

xing55

Oct 8, 2008
Hi, May i know where can i get Tufoil in Penang island? Very interested in it..

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Hi! xing55.

Just get down to 191 Magazine Road. opp Shang. Shop is Victory Auto Spare Parts, an old established parts store on Penang island. Mr. Ooi, the senior will be ready to help you. Discouunt for a pack of 6 should not be a problem. Rgds. Chris.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friend thinking of change the 1.5 auto gearbox to
other 4 speed auto gearbox with plug n play.

Any recommendation?

or do a halfcut convert to 1.6 Mivec auto cheaper?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience