Engine Transplats and JPJ approval concern

natagowai

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
Thanks

Thanks for the advise... kennethfong. :shades_smile:

hahaha.. the reason i worrying is becozz i oledi wait for 5 days for the kawal selia letter .. the runners still do not have any news to me lahh.. thats why just wonder when can get it to done loh.. This is the most difficult part to pass ler... Somemore.. can't wait for testing my car performance.. thats why loh... hehehe

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
5 days waiting for kawal selia ltt?sure hah your runner is doing your job.last time for the first time when dealing this matter i got my kawal selia ltt in 2 days.but now since im doing this as my part time,its done in 2-3 hours...ekekeke!!! and just to let u guys know,kawal selia ltt is free,no charge...hmm..i wonder how do runners charge you?

natagowai

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
help

ar u serious? now also only 2 - 3 hours ya? wow.. that fast lahh.. you very good with the officer in the puspakom and jpj ahh ? do you help anyone to do this ler.. ? and how much u charge lahh.. kekekek

Can help or not.. ???

BLaDe_2020

Mar 16, 2006
hello i wanna ask u someting, now i am using satria 1.3 but i change to 1.8 GSR turbo is there any way that i can a prove JPJ and izit true ppl say they can approve JPJ buy paying them the money it cost around RM1500 for GSR and izit true.

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
convertion

yup i can get kawal selia ltt easily,i know some one inside.but still, i need to follw the rules,if convert to 2.0 can but leceh and 50-50 decision.if just 1.8 from 1.3 still easy lor.im doing this for my fren only never do for outsider,so far i already done up to 8 cars of my fren.the hardest one is old bmw conv to sr20.
if u really need my help just pm me.but try your best first,if cannot then u can cari me.

natagowai said:
ar u serious? now also only 2 - 3 hours ya? wow.. that fast lahh.. you very good with the officer in the puspakom and jpj ahh ? do you help anyone to do this ler.. ? and how much u charge lahh.. kekekek

Can help or not.. ???

natagowai

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
just wonder you guys face this problem before or not..

After transplant has done, we need submit letter to JPJ for approval rite? hmm. .currently JPJ required us to submit an approval letter from bank if the car still on loan... i had go to bank and try get a letter.. but the banker said need submit all the AP, receipt and ic. For this, no problem lahh.. but when i ask them when can i get the letter, they told me "NOT SURE. NEED TO WAIT FOR MY BOSS TO COME BACK AND SIGN. NOT SURE HOW MANY DAY IT CAN BE DONE. YOU CALL BESOK N CHECK".

Wow.. when i hear this, i really surprise ler... if the BOSS not coming back or ON VACATION 1 month, then HABIS lahh.. Even I call today.. the banker tell me the same answer.. ~~~ what this man.. do you guys hav this problem before.. how you solve this ya? Thanks.

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
nata,

just push these buggers, i always argue with them whenever i change details on my vehicle title/grant, coz they're slow!...... they'll sure allow u for this conversion but just a matter of time, which bank/finance is that, i've always been arguing with southern finance my whole life.......

natagowai

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
hahaha.. bro kennethfong.. u arguing with southern finance with ur whole life ya..
the bank i mentioned is EON finance loh... i keep call the bank and ask the status.. luckyly.. the person that manage settle the letter for me.. she did call me yesterday to collect the letter.. when i refer to the runner.. he also ask me to push abit.. last time they can get in 1 day.. but recently.. at least 2-3 working day... so.. have to deal with it .. :S ..

When i check the bank website.. there are no place to show wat is a real procedure was... how many working days for approval.. and term n condition blah blah blah.. when i call in n talk to other person.. they just ask me .."COME TO BANK COUNTER FIRST... " .. again when i ask how many day it take for approval.. "NO SURE LAHHH.. DEPEND ON BOSS.. U COME COUNTER FIRST".. kekeke every person is giving same answer 1.. :p

However, since the letter is ready liaoo.. then OKAY for this time lahh.. next time i call again when i go 2nd Stage of my engine.. then see whether same thing will happen or not... kekekekeke

Cheersss

BLaDe_2020

Mar 16, 2006
raja_emeperor said:
yup i can get kawal selia ltt easily,i know some one inside.but still, i need to follw the rules,if convert to 2.0 can but leceh and 50-50 decision.if just 1.8 from 1.3 still easy lor.im doing this for my fren only never do for outsider,so far i already done up to 8 cars of my fren.the hardest one is old bmw conv to sr20.
if u really need my help just pm me.but try your best first,if cannot then u can cari me.

Hey tq friend and i will be in tuch wit u soon kost im going to inspection my car buy end of this month...if i cant get the approvel i will message u. OOo ya, buy the way, what is your name.

BLaDe_2020

Mar 16, 2006
Hey tq friend and i will be in tuch wit u soon kost im going to inspection my car buy end of this month...if i cant get the approvel i will message u. OOo ya, buy the way, what is your name.

natagowai

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
Hahaha... finally i got my car approved liaoo.. now need to wait for fax document so that can change the insurance engine number.. my car should be get ready next few days on the road .. .wowowo

Wow... when i count on it.. almost take me a month to complete it.. no choice lahh.. now is near to year end oledi.. the approval abit slow.. but it's true that if u know any "kawan" familiar with the ppl inside the JPJ then should be easy n better... :shades_smile:

Anyway.. i need take my air cond display to halfcut shop to change.. becozz some button not working lahh.. engine nice.. but the interior device have some problem.. going to change it lahh... cozz the halfcut very expensive.. when i bought is RM 3400.. when i ask now.. the price go up to RM 3800 to RM 4k liaooo... siao rite... :Not_Impressed:

Wira_RS

Known Member
Sep 29, 2006
how about convert wira 1.5 manual to 1.8 GSR manual?
Would this modification pass JPJ and PUSPAKOM?

natagowai

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
wira 1.5 manual to 1.8 GSR manual should be okay lah.. but double check with the JPJ first.. cozz nowadays approve procedure very straight ler... if can .. get runner.. if you manage do it urself.. then bear in mind that now is near to year end liao.. alot thing done slowly.. lucky can get it done by this year.. else.. hav to wait till next year... u have to take the risk loh... unless u know any "kawan" which do this oftenly n always yum cha with those approvar.. then it fast.. :)

natagowai

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
####################
JPJ/runner's required document
####################
1) Car Card (Original Copy)
2) Photostat License x 2 copy
3) Photostat IC x 2 copy + (If you just renew your license, you need submit the
renewed license photostat copy also, just in case)
4) Bank approval letter
- If your card still on loan - This normally take 2-3 days. Just keep calling ask for
the status.
5) After this all done, and pass Puspakom, need fax the JPJ approved document
to your Insurance Agent to change the engine no.
6) Submit the Insurance changed engine no document to your runner/JPJ.. JPJ
take 3-4 days to get a cop.
7) When get back all the document...Start to Rock ~~~~~

natagowai

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
Wanna to ask.. installing body kits .. it's there any limitation or rules contraints?

What kind of installation will cause JPJ stop ur car during road block? anyone got experience on this?

fazrul

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
natagowai said:
Wanna to ask.. installing body kits .. it's there any limitation or rules contraints?

What kind of installation will cause JPJ stop ur car during road block? anyone got experience on this?
regarding the body kits, if im not mistaken if u want to install like mivec bodykit like bumper, fender and the light to proton i dont think can lor bro coz what i heard that it doesnt look like proton car anymore, so cannot..

Question : has anybody go to puspakom with loud muffler? like alittle bit loud?can past ha?or need to change the stock one?what if previous setup piping 2" and the muffler is 2" can i change the muffler to 1.5"? any effect on the engine?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm new here, sorry if posted on the wrong section.

I need some advice on fitting adjustable on my car, Budget is around RM1200 including adjusting and fitting (Preferable cheaper, avoiding eating maggie for the rest of the month :s:) . Saw a few brands out there suitable with my budget but don't know which to fit. Brands like Titan, GAB, Tanabe, HWL, Zerone. (Recommend to me if theres other brands out there which is good)

I'm looking for Hi/Low only. Purpose > Lowered, better...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience