engine oil leaking at distributor.

spyro

Oct 2, 2004
Hi..

Last few days i,ve removed the distributor due to the engine oil
leaking, according to my friends there's oil seal ( o ring ) is wear off
might cause oil leaking where located inside the rocker or at the distributor
it self. But unfortunately i could'nt find any oil seal except dirt black oil.
Help needed from any toyato taiko, Fyi I'm using 4AGze AE92...

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
yes..change new o ring and apply some sealant on upper and lower cover of engine..because engine oil will in high pressure when hot or running.....yes,i work and drive toyota machine too.staying klang!!!hope my idea can bantu)help)u. :tee:

spyro

Oct 2, 2004
but my problem is I don't know where,s the o ring location??? is it inside the rocker???

Hanson

Known Member
Oct 15, 2005
Brother y dun u try to check whether the engine oil is coming out from the spark plug cable or near engine block there.It's located on the distributor shaft n there's an oil seal inside the distributor but it's quite difficult to replace also..........Hope my info can help.......... :smile:

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hahaa..check all area engine..distributor,valve cover gasket,timing belt area(warp by balck cover rite)oil sump,flywheel(btw engine and gearbox)block of engine.okie..all is suppect may leaking.u know how to check..just asking..if u dunno..maybe hard to explain to you.TAK FAHAM LANGSUNG if u know nothing about engine.hope can help u.. :smile:

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
jimmyae101 said:
hahaa..check all area engine..distributor,valve cover gasket,timing belt area(warp by balck cover rite)oil sump,flywheel(btw engine and gearbox)block of engine.okie..all is suppect may leaking.u know how to check..just asking..if u dunno..maybe hard to explain to you.TAK FAHAM LANGSUNG if u know nothing about engine.hope can help u.. :smile:
Brother may I ask smthing.... R U really technician from TOYOTA... ???????

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi! Is it possible to convery Campro engine to use cable throttle? I am using Haltech Sprint 500 ECU.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience