Engine conversion at Amoil? or other workshop?

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
harpoon said:
nicky.... contact jacky amoi and ask alot of questions..... so you can be satisfied before u decide. but this month they're busy...got 5 cars to prepare....even the mech goes home at 9-10pm
my conversion was even done there... n no complain till now

avantgarde is also another good workshop....from the words that we can gather here
woot... thanks for the info...

:biggrin:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
NiCkY7 said:
not yet send... ><

now dilemma choosing workshop... if is Amoil, then next month baru sent, cause some ppl said they busy with MME track car setup...

u got any suggestion for nice workshop?

friday i may go scout some other workshop and ask some info...

:biggrin:
My friend's workshop name is HMS PERFORMANCE. Located at Bt. 3 S. Alam there. Donno he is good or not, but so far he serve me well. Wiring works also nice. So far, he converted my Detomaso & current Euro R. Prior to this, i did recommend a few of my friend to convert at his place also.

Whenever u scouting for a halfcut, if possible try to ajak your mechanic along. Normally they will knwo which is good, which one is not.

As for me last time, i did ask my friend (HMS Ha***) to check for me the halfcut condition at the kedai potong first. Later, can kawteem with the tokey also the halfcut price.

vtecer

Jul 28, 2005
Puchong
aja said:
My friend's workshop name is HMS PERFORMANCE. Located at Bt. 3 S. Alam there. Donno he is good or not, but so far he serve me well. Wiring works also nice. So far, he converted my Detomaso & current Euro R. Prior to this, i did recommend a few of my friend to convert at his place also.

Whenever u scouting for a halfcut, if possible try to ajak your mechanic along. Normally they will knwo which is good, which one is not.

As for me last time, i did ask my friend (HMS Ha***) to check for me the halfcut condition at the kedai potong first. Later, can kawteem with the tokey also the halfcut price.

Aja,

Your mechanic in S.Alam are they good in maintaining and tuning the H22A as well. If they are good, what is their location, add? :rock:

danieL

500 RPM
Oct 3, 2004
try avantgarde mechanic......confirm will be satisfied.
they do a lot of hondas also...
look at sepat super fast car!!
but yeah, eric and james also damn friendly

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
vtecer said:
Aja,

Your mechanic in S.Alam are they good in maintaining and tuning the H22A as well. If they are good, what is their location, add? :rock:
Vtecer,
Donno can tune H22A or not, cause mine i never asked him to tune ! Maintenancewise, so far ok lah for me! But car wiring, confirm damn nice!. Can rely on him on that.

But if u really need the info, i'll publish it here once i got the address!!

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
bang aja,

how about exhaust shop? any nice to intro? i wanna look for some nice muffler for reasonable price... hehe...

vtecer

Jul 28, 2005
Puchong
aja said:
Vtecer,
Donno can tune H22A or not, cause mine i never asked him to tune ! Maintenancewise, so far ok lah for me! But car wiring, confirm damn nice!. Can rely on him on that.

But if u really need the info, i'll publish it here once i got the address!!

Appreciate it my friend. Anyway, where you tuned your power plant? :rolleyes:

vtecer

Jul 28, 2005
Puchong
danieL said:

SS2, right! Apprecite it if you could give me some guide there, landmark or something. - Cheers :smile:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
NiCkY7 said:
bang aja,

how about exhaust shop? any nice to intro? i wanna look for some nice muffler for reasonable price... hehe...
No specific kedai to intro la Nicky. I got mine last time at SS Racing, but of course $$$ la cause it's aftermarket one. :biggrin:
My suggestion is, if u want to buy branded new one... where else?. Sunway but be prepare to pay extra $$$.

As for secondhand branded one...have to scout around especially kedai potong. BTW, u can call these guys and asked :- 1. Hong 012 2179503. 2. Ah Wah 012 2599967

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
vtecer said:
Appreciate it my friend. Anyway, where you tuned your power plant? :rolleyes:
Never tune my car, cause still running on stock air filter!. I'll put the address here later.

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
danieL said:

yeah yeah

super duper labi labi...

kekekekeke

that's u called fast?? aiyoooooooooo

SePaT

1,000 RPM
Jan 8, 2004
crower75 said:
Faster than a speeding bullet...........that's SePaT's RiDe !!!

SePaT doesn't care about Horse Power...he has this power :elefant: heheh

hahaah ptui!

hotspeed

Known Member
Jul 25, 2005
pj
Bro NiCkY7....if u really wan to find someone expert to transpant ur engine n with the price that cheper than those branded shop...i can recommend u my mechenic...last time he worked in amoil...if u interested tell me..i`ll give u the info of the workshop...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

well im bored. off for 3 days. so went to my mech,to repair my VTEC solenoid pressure switch gasket. so now my car no leaking at all.

so my cover is a bit dull,very ugly,peel offs chips. so decide to spray.

what u/i need to buy for this project?

1) paint removal for metal
2) small paint brush
3) 15vermillion + 33red (spray can code)
4) sand paper/scrapper/clotch/newspaper

how it starts!

1) remove my H22A cover.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience