"Engine check light" turn on when driving.

limandy

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
All sifu,

can teach me how to check on the "disgnosis" to see what happen on my car ?

Mike "Guru besar" thank anyway.. after i change the petrol filter. my check light no more turn on anymore.. but still testing state.

Another problem. : my silvertop head 20V ... very noisy... the more tekan more noisy..tek tek tek tek tek tek... hahahahahah.. i know someting on the CAM or VVT. how to encounter this problem.

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
u encounter the problem by driving. seeing that u heard the sound oledy, means that u encountered the problem oledy lor

ROFLMAO

limandy

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
What is the range of price. if repair ? what are the things need to be change ? poor guy mah . hehehehw

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
limandy said:
What is the range of price. if repair ? what are the things need to be change ? poor guy mah . hehehehw

throw the whole thing and use 4AFE. Better, less hassle.

cynicks

Known Member
Feb 29, 2004
PJ
Harlo,

Tek tek tek tek is the sound of your VVt pulley, and everybody is right. Valve clearance and reshims might do the job too. I changed my pulleys from William-san and redone the clearance. The engine is as quiet as a Vtec.

But not as quiet as my old 4afe. I still have a pair of old VVT pulley, which after I installed the sound was gone. But later I changed to the adj. pulley. You want to buy ?

My car is still for sale. That buyers loan is undergoing a long process. Any takers ? sorry... stealing thread abit.

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
limandy,
no need to thank me i forum le.. i'm jes doing my best to help u.. if u wan to thank me spend me bah kut teh la.. ahhahahahaahahahaha.. :D about the sound not really so serious la.. when is de last time u service ur car? mebbe do top overhaul? or mebbe do valve clearance? u can try to ask sifu william from trial tuning at sg besi mebbe he could help u ler.. :)

Good luck :)

Regards,
Mike

limandy

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
cynicks said:
Harlo,

Tek tek tek tek is the sound of your VVt pulley, and everybody is right. Valve clearance and reshims might do the job too. I changed my pulleys from William-san and redone the clearance. The engine is as quiet as a Vtec.

But not as quiet as my old 4afe. I still have a pair of old VVT pulley, which after I installed the sound was gone. But later I changed to the adj. pulley. You want to buy ?

My car is still for sale. That buyers loan is undergoing a long process. Any takers ? sorry... stealing thread abit.

As what you mention.. after you change the Adjust cam pully. the good condition VVT pully. now you plan to sell it . PM me your best price to me., if ok i will call you.. pls give H/P to me.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys sorry kept posing similar thread bout intake manifold but is there any1 here who know wat's the diff between mivec intake manifold and GSR intake manifold.currently running on a 4g93p engine and planned to upgrade the intake manifold as well since i oledi have mivec tb installed on my 4g93p.i read a lot of local car moding mag i found out tat some might use GSR intake manifold for their 4g93 while some rather use mivec intake manifold for their 4g93..so what i wana know is wat's the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience