End of the Evo’s evolution?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
jus imagine future evo, 4 wheel independent motor/generator, no need LSD/ACD/AYC. a small turbocharge engine to charge batt. performance hybrid/EV. most important gt tax/duty discount from gov. we all can enjoy future evo!

How come you compare a Porsche and a evo. not from the same class.
we re talking a class a car , hybrid class a can nvr outrun a petrol class a car la

Inspira X?

yes agree....

totally agreed, but i'm sure that engineers is something as what they managed to achieve with legendary evo, those engineers also have spirits for racing also maa, just another different view of racing . . . EV (urghh!! EV sounds like sissy though)

they're ashame because proton follow them so they stop..Mr Gayu Eusegi:hmmmm:why should i waste my time with evo 11 they will come out with inspira r3..:rofl:

Wah ending of a truly legendary machine! I don't car about the X but I hope this doesn't drive up used prices of the IX or older Evos.

Mitsubishi has decided to address these claims by way of a post on its Facebook page.

“Further to some comments published in the press recently, production of the current Lancer Evolution continues as planned. As for its successor, regulations and market feedback will dictate its engineering package & architecture. Stay tuned.”

Well, this is actually quite a clear statement from Mitsubishi, that the Evo is still alive, and Mitsubishi is probably tackling emission issues with the mighty turbocharged engine, something that I guess is also hindering with Toyota’s FT-86 II development and Honda’s high-reving Type-R engines.
:burnout:

i think they would focus one turbocharged mivec engine+hybrid(or KERS) technology...

just like porsche use on its latest supercar

WOW!!! im not gonna sell mine thou... hehehehehe

That's just sad. I always liked the evo's and by the looks of it, I'll never get to own one. When I can finally afford it, banks will label them "not a popular sports car, therefore, no loan".

Fren loan is arrangeable 1. it's only your doc strong enough to loan for an Evos......

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom