emanage tuning and installation

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Did you mean get rid the MAF sensor and replace it with MAP sensor?:hmmmm:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
oh I see...there is no way eh? coz the mechanic told me that behind the emanage got the vacum sensor socket wor...but I dont know is Emanage blue or ultimate lah...
Yes... there's a socket for pressure sensor for both emanage blue and ultimate. But for the blue one, it's for reading possitive pressure for auxilary fuel injection or it can be used to control greddy boost controller. And ofcourse, for data recording during the tunning. But that's provided the tuner knows what he's doing...

Basically, not much use for emanage blue.

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
Yes... there's a socket for pressure sensor for both emanage blue and ultimate. But for the blue one, it's for reading possitive pressure for auxilary fuel injection or it can be used to control greddy boost controller. And ofcourse, for data recording during the tunning. But that's provided the tuner knows what he's doing...

Basically, not much use for emanage blue.
i see i see aiks Emanage blue like so lousy compare to Ultimate haha...
anybody here try Ultimate?

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
oh i see i see nice man!
The nice thing is, U'll get a MAP conversion though it's a piggyback, So, tunning wise and others will still depended on your stock ECU.

But for the price, hehe... STILL A PIGGY????

Actually thought of it... But, like said, the price... why not a Standalone upgrade terus...

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
The nice thing is, U'll get a MAP conversion though it's a piggyback, So, tunning wise and others will still depended on your stock ECU.

Actually thought of it... But, like said, the price... why not a Standalone upgrade terus...
true loh just top up like another 1k right easily can get a standalone already

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007

sure stand alone ecu is good way for racing,cause no need to what stock ecu feed back signal,direct work sure more faster than piggy back...

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
when emanage put in, the error code of the rpm meter goes out....... cannot use the meter box... gt sot.... but the meterbox is fully ori and no damage done.. i hav waited for 3 month oledi....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sup zth, how you fellas been... ill try to post up some of the DIY's that I was able to take some photos...

This is installation is on an RB but it would apply to I would say most cars with a few changes here and there...esp at the wiring or sensor adapters installation. So if you're installing other makes, this guide can still be used. If at any point you are not sure of something just ask away. For this ill be doing Oil temp, Water Temp and Oil Press.

In this kit. What we will need...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience