emanage tuning and installation

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
Ur friend is only getting the topset. Cause my metal gasket is no longer in stock for 4g1x. Regarding the product(sorry, no name mention as it might create a big hu haa again) that u n ur friend visited, IMHO the product is highly overpriced for a SAFC 5 button similar product... For that price, I'll have no second though of getting a standalone. Haltec E6x is cheap nowadays... Platinum 500 also not too expensive...
Huh? I'm asking about Emanage wor bro why mention haltech bro?

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
Ur friend is only getting the topset. Cause my metal gasket is no longer in stock for 4g1x. Regarding the product(sorry, no name mention as it might create a big hu haa again) that u n ur friend visited, IMHO the product is highly overpriced for a SAFC 5 button similar product... For that price, I'll have no second though of getting a standalone. Haltec E6x is cheap nowadays... Platinum 500 also not too expensive...
can pm the price of both haltech and platinum 500?thanx

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
speed2horizaon.ur knowledge bout piggyback and tuning is amazing...
just 2 ask u something...can recommend a standalone ecu.crrntly running on perdana v6tt..
low budget
I know very little bro... Well, in standalones everything is possible. Depends on what series/model u are paying for. What u need to look for is the tuners availability. Just in case if u no longer trust ur tuner and u want to look for alternative... Different standalones have different pro n cons...

Haltech, different series provide different modules and possibilities. Some basic and some advance.

Microtec, more for track application

MOTEC, track applications

AEM, possible of autotunning. Just key in the A/F u want at different rpm vs map, the ecu will learn by itself. But, price n aftermarket service...hmm...

megasquirt, very flexible. Basically from basic to advance features like sequential injection/ignition, multiple coil ignition, etc are basically the same board. Just add on modules... Everything is possible on the same board because MS is an emptyboard... Tunning is the major problem. Have to write the program from 0 unlike other standalones, already build in interface. There are only <5 guys doing it.

So, it's up to you to decide.

can pm the price of both haltech and platinum 500?thanx
muahaha... I don't sell standalones... I'm just do tunning for my own car... Hehe...
Look around marketplace. Search for haltech. There'll be list of it.

Here are some links i found.

HALTECH INTERCEPTOR

HALTECH PLATINUM 500

HALTECH PLATINUM 500

HALTECH E6X

HALTECH E6X

oh...no wonder lah..make me confused for a while hehe
hehehe...

Last edited:

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Did you mean get rid the MAF sensor and replace it with MAP sensor?:hmmmm:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
oh I see...there is no way eh? coz the mechanic told me that behind the emanage got the vacum sensor socket wor...but I dont know is Emanage blue or ultimate lah...
Yes... there's a socket for pressure sensor for both emanage blue and ultimate. But for the blue one, it's for reading possitive pressure for auxilary fuel injection or it can be used to control greddy boost controller. And ofcourse, for data recording during the tunning. But that's provided the tuner knows what he's doing...

Basically, not much use for emanage blue.

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
Yes... there's a socket for pressure sensor for both emanage blue and ultimate. But for the blue one, it's for reading possitive pressure for auxilary fuel injection or it can be used to control greddy boost controller. And ofcourse, for data recording during the tunning. But that's provided the tuner knows what he's doing...

Basically, not much use for emanage blue.
i see i see aiks Emanage blue like so lousy compare to Ultimate haha...
anybody here try Ultimate?

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
oh i see i see nice man!
The nice thing is, U'll get a MAP conversion though it's a piggyback, So, tunning wise and others will still depended on your stock ECU.

But for the price, hehe... STILL A PIGGY????

Actually thought of it... But, like said, the price... why not a Standalone upgrade terus...

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
The nice thing is, U'll get a MAP conversion though it's a piggyback, So, tunning wise and others will still depended on your stock ECU.

Actually thought of it... But, like said, the price... why not a Standalone upgrade terus...
true loh just top up like another 1k right easily can get a standalone already

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007

sure stand alone ecu is good way for racing,cause no need to what stock ecu feed back signal,direct work sure more faster than piggy back...

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
when emanage put in, the error code of the rpm meter goes out....... cannot use the meter box... gt sot.... but the meterbox is fully ori and no damage done.. i hav waited for 3 month oledi....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The upcoming 2012 BMW M6 Coupe (F12) has been creating quite a buzz on the internet, and while the M variant of the new 6-series is still some ways away, some graphic designers are already coming up with their best guess of how the new M could look like.

These rendered images were posted on bimmerboost.com and takes its cue from the BMW Concept 6 Series Coupe which BMW will be premiering at the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience