Emanage on celica gen 7

CelicaZZT231

Jun 23, 2009
Hi just wonder how much the performance will improve if emanage (blue) on celica gen 7 ???? anyone had install that b4???

CelicaZZT231

Jun 23, 2009
subjective.... average is about 5-10whp.......
i had heard the power fc is more powerful and more horse power .. is it true??? i know the price of power fc is few times of emanage.... if stock condition of 2zzge with custom exhaust and open pod k & n filter doest the e manage will increase of 5 - 10 whp ???? beside the increase of horse power is it give any other advantage ??? like higher torque on lower rpm improve 0 - 100 times.. and etc.... thanks

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
Power FC is a standalone... you will need a VERY good tuner to tune it properly, if not your engine may not last or your power output may be low.... I've not encounter a really good tuner yet..... every time after a tune, I still have to fine tune the pfc myself.... so if you dun know how to do some basic tuning yourself, stick to piggybacks(emanage, unichip).

0-100 time wouldn't improve much if there's any.... you will hardly notice the 5-10whp....

CelicaZZT231

Jun 23, 2009
Power FC is a standalone... you will need a VERY good tuner to tune it properly, if not your engine may not last or your power output may be low.... I've not encounter a really good tuner yet..... every time after a tune, I still have to fine tune the pfc myself.... so if you dun know how to do some basic tuning yourself, stick to piggybacks(emanage, unichip).

0-100 time wouldn't improve much if there's any.... you will hardly notice the 5-10whp....
ok so summary is get that faster better bolt on the turbo or super charge to get the obvious improvement.... eheh

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
Blitz kit is not complete... you will need some upgrades to make it at par with the greddy kit.... greddy kit has reliability issues with the brackets....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While the Petronas Tom’s SC430 took the chequered flag at the Motegi GT 250km race, which was the final round of the Super GT calendar, it was the second place finishers of the Weider HSV-010 team, Takashi Kogure and Loic Duval, that claimed the overall season’s driver title for the GT500 class.

In the GT300 class, the pairing of Kazuki Hoshino and Masataka Yanagida in the Tomica Z won the race and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience