EK 4 door club/team/gang/kaki... ?

ae92r

Known Member
Feb 21, 2007
4 doors are everywhere.......nothing interesting.....but 2 door are not many...(sedikit)

cad843

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
Oita Ken
I think lots of them retired already .. some dont have time ... some purposely dont want to join any club for certain reason and some interested to join online onli .... Some says 2 doors for young guys and 4 doors for old guys ... heheheheh

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
Hi bro,

Actually my advice is not to join any clubs as many of them possible is thieves that rob off your cars coz members that you meet up know your car very well & know where you stay. So it's better to stay away from clubs...Just my 2 cents. Maybe very close close fren few cars ok la....:biggrin:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
im not looking for a massive club or anything, just maybe a few regular's i see in zth, can drink tea and talk cock.. hahaha.. its been awhile since i last did that..

also, my car has nothing for them to steal =D

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
im not looking for a massive club or anything, just maybe a few regular's i see in zth, can drink tea and talk cock.. hahaha.. its been awhile since i last did that..

also, my car has nothing for them to steal =D
if thats what ure looking for....get in touch with some people n ajak lepak lah..i think most of these guys will be more that happy to lepak also...dont really need clubs lah...all u need is frens...

cad843

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
Oita Ken
Hi bro,

Actually my advice is not to join any clubs as many of them possible is thieves that rob off your cars coz members that you meet up know your car very well & know where you stay. So it's better to stay away from clubs...Just my 2 cents. Maybe very close close fren few cars ok la....:biggrin:
Happened to few friends oredi ... Got 1 case suspected workshop foreman oso involved ... Dun wan to mentioned which shop but be careful ... better stick to foreman / shop that used to go

Fr info I heard ... some also active in ZTH ... watch out & be careful

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

aiyoo, like that i am considered old man already?
Its depends on you to defined word "OLD" .... hehehehehehhe .....

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
like that, its gonna be an expensive drink tea session man.... hahaha.. ya i would agree la. nowadays, times are hard, ppl are desperate. best way to know what u have in ur car is... to actually make friends with u, and gain ur trust, and tadaaaaa...! free access

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
like that, its gonna be an expensive drink tea session man.... hahaha.. ya i would agree la. nowadays, times are hard, ppl are desperate. best way to know what u have in ur car is... to actually make friends with u, and gain ur trust, and tadaaaaa...! free access
Haha. Agreed with you.....:biggrin: