EG clubs/owner etc

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
my car engine didn't start for 2 weeks already, today when i wanted to start, the engine check light is on ( suppose to be off ), and my engine keep cranking and i couldn't start it, may i know why? my volt meter shown is at 11 volts only, it is too low cause it fail to start?
maybe,since normally we get 12volt.... but from what i saw from the meter of the mechanic when checking the battery, they say 10volt and below mean ur battery dead..since urs is 11, might be other problem?:confused:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
I suspect its the battery. 2 weeks without starting... at least, the first thing I'd check is the battery.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
anyone help me on my post?

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
all sifu, anyone know can we fit toyota 4A supercharge piston (81mm bore, pin size 19mm) to our b16a? same bore but pin size 21mm.....for turbo set up.....pls help.. urgent matter:adore::adore::adore::adore:
can be done... but u obciously need to mod the pin hole to fit 21mm

aranny2001

Known Member
Jun 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
maybe,since normally we get 12volt.... but from what i saw from the meter of the mechanic when checking the battery, they say 10volt and below mean ur battery dead..since urs is 11, might be other problem?:confused:
im just worry about the fuel pump didn't work, but my fuel tank all these while still got above half tank of fuel inside to inhibit the pump~~ :banghead:

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
my friend D-series also the same...if cold start,with engine check light on only can smooth start without dead-ing the engine....if engine warm for some distance d...the check light will gone after start it...till now my friend not really worry bout it anymore lol

mysayasan

Known Member
Jul 25, 2009
Johor Bahru
im just worry about the fuel pump didn't work, but my fuel tank all these while still got above half tank of fuel inside to inhibit the pump~~ :banghead:
Does your engine crank or you only hear tik tik tik tik sound? If tik tik tik sound, my best bet, get a jumpstart from other car battery.

aranny2001

Known Member
Jun 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Does your engine crank or you only hear tik tik tik tik sound? If tik tik tik sound, my best bet, get a jumpstart from other car battery.
my engine is able to crank~ just that failed to start..... it should be turn to ignition, then CEL on and can hear some sound that moving in the engine bay, then CEL off, only turn the key to crank and engine should start. but this time CEL is on , i didn't hear anything from the engine bay, i crank it and couldn't start.... fuel not supplying to the engine? what's the problem? pls help~~~:banghead:

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
my engine is able to crank~ just that failed to start..... it should be turn to ignition, then CEL on and can hear some sound that moving in the engine bay, then CEL off, only turn the key to crank and engine should start. but this time CEL is on , i didn't hear anything from the engine bay, i crank it and couldn't start.... fuel not supplying to the engine? what's the problem? pls help~~~:banghead:
not sure but mybe your main relay kong oledi...when cel off u should hear Tik sound from under dash near fius...it is main relay click for fuel pump.

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
All Honda kaki's...Tomei-R is organizing a TT sessions on this upcoming Mon night since Tues is Labour day should be fine i think,need confirmation on how many can attend too...Detail are given below...
Date - 30.4.2012 Mon
Time - 9.30 pm
Location - Petronas Station opposite Eastin Hotel PJ

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
unfortunately...cant make it.

gonna be awhile before i can join this whole car thing with the baby around.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
OMG..... seems like my valve cover washer kit oil seal (the one used to screw the cover) is leaking....but i do check just now got loose... now tighten it and see how tomorrow.. btw, if change the seals like our ddv bro had done.... how much will be the seal cost normally??

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
I paid RM130 including labour. Maybe KL can get cheaper.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nismo 380RS Test Drive

Nissan Motorsports — Nismo has fashioned a roadgoing companion to the Fairlady Z Type 380RS-Competition

Available in a limited run of 300 copies in the Japan domestic market, the Type 380RS will sell for around $44,000. That appears to be a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience