EasyBid is your pathway to Japan Yahoo Auction success

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site

Given an empty chequebook, we would all like to fill our ride’s mods list with the best JDM hardware the Yen can buy. Of course, for the majority of us, the crunching hammer blow of reality is more often than not thundering enough to bring us back to reality where bank balances don’t always balance out with buckets of boost we intend to run.

There’s always a more direct way to source your dream turbo or set of deep dish rims from the Land of the Rising Sun, and that would most likely be you being on first name terms with Smokey Nagata of Top Secret or bidding for them through Japan Yahoo Auction. I doubt any of us can just ring up Smokey and ask him out for some sake so Japan Yahoo Auction it is then.

On first thought, it makes plenty of sense. Our Jap friends need to offload their gear and we can bid for them below market price and have them shipped here to our doorstep, simplicity at its best then. So you would think, until you actually log onto the site and be left flabbergasted.

The thing is, it isn’t as simple as it’s made out to be. Sure, on paper it’s just bid, win, transfer money and wait for it to reach you doorstep. Having tried it myself a couple of times, I can vehemently attest to how dumbfounded I was left by the auction site.

It’s times like this that services such as EasyBid.com.my add a couple more years to your lifespan and save you some bucks in the bank. EasyBid is a service offered by Dynamic Online Trading & Services, a local company set up in 2009 by a group of friends that went through the exact same difficulties in trying to bid and ship products over from Japan.

Not only did they hit roadblocks in purchasing the products, shipping it back to Malaysia proved to be a monumental task as well.

The gist of it is, EasyBid will do all the work for you in trying to bid on that thing you’ve been searching for years. They provide auction bidding and logistical services for products from Japan Yahoo Auction or other Japanese auction sites.

EasyBid will assist you in searching for the product, negotiating the price, bidding on your behalf, making the payment, packing it over in Japan, shipping it over here and have it delivered right to your doorstep.

The best bit though is that you can do all the dealings online. You can log onto www.easybid.com.my and browse the site to determine the item of your choice. Then you register with EasyBid and ensure that you have at least 50 per cent of the desired bid price as a deposit. Next up is placing a bid through their system and waiting to see if your bid won.

If your bid was successful, the 50 per cent initial payment will go into payment for the product and it will be shipped here to Malaysia. All the shipping and handling will be taken care of by EasyBid. Once your product is in the country, you will be alerted by phone or email to collect it from the EasyBid office in Kepong or have it delivered to you. Only then do you make the payment of the remaining 50 per cent.

If you’re skeptical about the service, as I’m sure some of you are, EasyBid has a ‘Money Back Guarantee on Product Arrival’ policy to ease your fears.

Bear in mind though that if your bid went through, it will take between one and one and a half months for it to reach our shores as the preferred method of shipping is by sea freight. If you really can’t wait to dig your dirty little fingers into your product, air freight is available too but even that takes up to three weeks.

At the end of it, with such a simple and stress-free service available to assist you in getting that product you’ve always wanted, it really does seem like voluntary mental anguish if you decide to throng the Japan Yahoo Auction site on your own.

As an added bonus, EasyBid are having a promotion for the month of October that will see you get RM10 credited to your account if you register by 31 October and you will also be in the running to win an Apple iPad.

If you’re still not convinced, log onto www.easybid.com.my for more info on EasyBid or to start making bids on that intake manifold you’ve been eyeing for the last few months.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
i was always using some other auction sites, but i guess having a local one is better!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Is Easybid's office open for walk-ins? Also those items in the pics, are they for sale or do they belong to someone who bought and bidded for these items?

gimi

Oct 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
open for walk in sales also. i'd bought few JDM item from them....they were all in good conditions & their range of price also acceptable....

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
walao my poket gatal one haha.. those rims look pretty guuudddddd

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
ive tried a bit for the site, but im definitely sadenned when there is no paypal payment option. other payment options, like mobile88 is such a bad option, considering that they charge a few percent extra

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
errr..may i ask....how about taxes implied???is it calculated into the final price??or was there some references to check out the rate??

EasyBid.Com.My

Oct 1, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.easybid.com.my
pomen_GTR - All prices that you are quoted (based on your winning bid) will be inclusive of all taxes. For a clearer picture, please send your interested link or Auction ID to [email protected] and our helpful and sweet girl will explain everything to you.

sythen - Yes, we ship to East Malaysia. Anything you are interested in?

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Also, we are currently running a iPad Lucky Draw this month (October '10).

Just visit our website at www.easybid.com.my to "Like" our FanPage and also sign up as our EB Member. Once you have signed up, you will receive a confirmation email. Only members that have received the confirmation email are eligible for the Lucky Draw.

So Hurry up!! :driver:

sythen

May 27, 2010
Kota Kinabalu
there are a few items im interested in but havent decided on whether to get them now or later. anyway, ive registered at ur site. thks for this service!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Keep date open for Lube sales at UMW. Usually will buy every year if free to go...

26 June - 1 July 2013

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience