Dyno Dynamic vs DynoJet

jaymie

Known Member
Sep 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Guys...just want to know your preferences between dyno dynamic and dynojet because these are the 2 top dynamometer that currently being used in Malaysia. Hence, we could clarify the advantages and the weaknesses of dyno dynamic and dynojet. This would help us to understand which dynamometer is adequate for us to use/rent in the future.

For me, i've been using dyno dynamic for the past 2 years to dyno my car and this is because my tuner prefer dyno dynamic with no specific reason.

Anyone??

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
So i guess, which dyno type is not as important as how the dyno is setup at the shop, and being consistent in using one type of dyno an ideal practice when tuning....

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
the best time to tune the car is always at 6-7pm of the day........ u'll get at least 2-3 more horses during that time as compared in the afternoon regardless on whatever dyno machine youre on..

jaymie

Known Member
Sep 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
quite interesting because in Malaysia the weather plays a big role...hence...hp can varies from time to time depending on the climate/temp...so i guess there's no big differences between these two dyno's rite?

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
the best time to tune the car is always at 6-7pm of the day........ u'll get at least 2-3 more horses during that time as compared in the afternoon regardless on whatever dyno machine youre on..
to brag on peak numbers always on a cool time like late evening or early morning... but for general road use and weekend track fun, i prefer to tune the car on the afternoon for better weather compensation done on the ecu during tuning.

i may be wrong though :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Can any one tell me how to conduct a compression test? Also, What is AFR stand for? Thanks guys..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience