Dynamat Door Kit

shfish

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Dynamat Extreme Door Kit

Does anyone know where to get the Dynamat Door Kit in KL. My Ori inner door rain protector is torn and looking to replace it with the Dynamat Door Kit. Looks like this

Last edited:

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
what happens when you want to access the wiring? tear out everything ah? (O_o)

I just go and buy the table wrapping plastic with the thickest possible thickness, and use the pliable sticky thing (damn.. forgot the name again) to stick it to the door.. use the previous one as template for the shape loh..

Best of all, easily removable for access to the wiring, if and when you need to.

CIVIC68

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
KKLAU in PJ, behind Tmn Bahagia LRT station.
not cheap ... & its quite heavy :confused_smile: :confused_smile:

shfish said:
Does anyone know where to get the Dynamat Door Kit in KL. My Ori inner door rain protector is torn and looking to replace it with the Dynamat Door Kit. Looks like this
http://www.dynamat.com/images/door1.jpg

shfish

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Good idea, question is where to get the pliable sticky stuff. Those things are quite important. If it does not stick, rain water will drip into the passenger compartment.

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
shfish said:
Good idea, question is where to get the pliable sticky stuff. Those things are quite important. If it does not stick, rain water will drip into the passenger compartment.
I think it's about RM15-20 bucks (since it comes in a big flat box, and there's enough for four of your doors, and then your windshield.

Sold at popular spare parts shops anywhere..

Get them now before they're sold out.. :P

They're thick, sticky and gooey... and they're applied by hand.. stretch them out to form a smaller longer line, and stick it on the door at the usual places.. then apply the plastic.. do this carefully, cause once it's on the plastic, it doesn't really want to come off. Do it nicely, and your door will close with the new-car sound.. :P

Eh.. sound like advertisement alreadylah..

shfish

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Yeah...where to get it?

Opt-ion

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2006
I had tried using Blu-tac before for my car... hehehe

shfish

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Eh dun think that will work as its not heat resistant. Blu Tac will melt into an uncontrollable goo.

shfish

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Just called up KKLau audio in SS3, their price is RM100/piece of Dynamat Extreme inclusive labour. Should be enough for 1 door.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone here know where I can buy a set of Mintex M1144 brake pads for a Satria Neo. Specifically for the rears. Even just a number for a shop that brings in Mintex pads would be great. Thanks in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience