drum to disc..!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sakin_uttara

Aug 23, 2008
I did rear disk in my AE80 sedan. I had to replace all the front and rear ones. it was mainly becouse i fit ae101 s rear disk, which was 1" bigger then my stock ones.

I think it is possible to get OEM rear disks in malaysia. but the brake fluid line and hand brake cable have to be shifted also.

and if the OEM is not available, then i think i have seen SPOON have after market disks for Vios.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
how come Spoon got disk rotor for Asean car.... u must kidding me... hahaha... somemore it's Toyota... it's Vios...hahaha... i dun think Spoon ppl heard the Vios's name b4.... hahaha...

sakin_uttara

Aug 23, 2008
I have seen a advertisement in HyperTune magazine of SPOON rear disk brake conversion for Vios and many more Toyota s :S

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
I have seen a advertisement in HyperTune magazine of SPOON rear disk brake conversion for Vios and many more Toyota s :S
wow...!!! can pls tell me which issue & which pages... thanks...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Vios can fit in Nissan 4 pot front and 2 pot rear. I saw 1 Vios in Mantin with this setup using 16 inch rim. The caliper and rim clearance damn small..

Last edited:

aton

Aug 7, 2008
Vios can fit in Nissan 4 pot front and 2 pot rear. I saw 1 Vios in Mantin with this setup using 16 inch rim. The caliper and rim clearance damn small..
wow,that nice..but what kind of nissan model...???my fren blutuik bikin panas of me,he alredi change to disc,got abs somemore...tuih..tuih..blutuik...

p/s:letak la gambo terang dlm cardomain tu oii....ni golap gelita jer..:driver:

aton

Aug 7, 2008
If oldman like me drive slow slow no need rear disc brakes also can. Siifoo SKY converted to disc from drum, he the sii foo!
the main purpose for sure,braking performance,nevertheless if for cosmetic too...went you change your ride charecteristic,example the height+bigger wheels,your brake performance become weaker..need more time and length for stopping..:confused:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
wow,that nice..but what kind of nissan model...???my fren blutuik bikin panas of me,he alredi change to disc,got abs somemore...tuih..tuih..blutuik...

p/s:letak la gambo terang dlm cardomain tu oii....ni golap gelita jer..:driver:
I dont know. think it's from Silvia gua

aton

Aug 7, 2008
i wonder if disc rotor from ae model fit or not??especially ae101/111....the pcd is the same but the suspension type is different..ae using macpherson strut,mybe bracket for rotor will encounter prob..:hmmmm:

aton

Aug 7, 2008
oii blutuik..aku dah dapat tmpt yang bleh mod disc blakang tu..tggu ang lama bebenor pun...asik wat anak jer..:thefinger::driver:

Bump: jom la ikot aku pi tgk dia wat...:listen:

blutuik

Known Member
May 9, 2008
www.cardomain.com
alahh....u found it in mudah rite??
the pic of a myvi rear disc conv....hehehe.. :thefinger:
i sold 1unit of rear disc 2 him laa...

p/s:ble nk g??jom laa....aku folo jerrr..... :itsme::driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone!

One of my friends asked me to clean the interior of his car, his beauty, I’d say, a lovely Mercedes from the 1990’s. It was cleaned it in December last.

We were supposed to steam clean it. Very early the following day I started. I put...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience