Drift Demo @ Extreme Park, 8th Apr 06 12nn - 8pm

elaine2284

1,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
Visit site
In conjunction with the popular Japanese animation Initial D, 8TV is having an event at 8th April 06 @ Sunway Extreme Park from 12noon to 8pm.. Agenda includes..

Initial D car display, drift demo, games and more....

[saw this on 8TV, dont shoot me]

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Wah...

I wonder who's gonna be 'Tock Hoy' and 'Ah Suet'...? hehehe...

p/s - eh.. ah suet i know who... hehehe...

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
tok hoy and ah suet ???? who is them anyway, mind to intro to us? hehehee i believe all of us would like to know them heheheee

edgar m.

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
will they show it on TV?hope so..

carcrazy_sbs

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
i dont think so will show la.....coz small event only

D1 malaysia also didnt show on tv, even DoriKinG & DoriMasteR was there,

they also didnt show their face on newspaper or tv!!!!!!!

maybe will also coz this event is organize by 8TV...............

correct me if i am wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edgar m.

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
kei-office tok hoy and ah suet ???? who is them anyway, mind to intro to us? hehehee i believe all of us would like to know them heheheee
well,if you watch the movie 'initial D',then you will know..Tok Hoy iz the main character,iz dat right space cowboy?while Ah Suet i think who drive the FC..:regular_smile:

edgar m.

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
carcrazy_sbs i dont think so will show la.....coz small event only

D1 malaysia also didnt show on tv, even DoriKinG & DoriMasteR was there,

they also didnt show their face on newspaper or tv!!!!!!!

dat's y..i try to find their face on the news not even CBT showed them

elaine2284

1,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
Visit site
i tried searching more infor from 8tv website.. but too bad they seemed din put up any info about this event..

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Hi Elaine2284,

Yes you got most of the information spot on ,the event will be from 12.00pm till 8.00pm with lots of games , prizes and stuff thrown along the way. There will be an Intial D car display but it won't be the exact replicas of the cars in the show.(ie There will be an AE86 but it won't be in the Panda color scheme that we are all used to :regular_smile: ) There's also a fun Kart competition between the members of the TV station staff along with a few lucky 8TV competition winners. There will also be a short drift demo along with drift taxi rides for 20 winners of the Intial D competiton.

Do come over as I'm sure the 8TV celeberties such as Adam and Marion will be there too and the probability of a TV coverage is most likely.

Infact our own ZTH superstars like Spacecowboy and Supremus will be making their appearence in this event. Spacecowboy will be giving out free back rubs to 5 lucky winners that could answer this simple question:

Who is the Malaysian Tok Hoy? (remember this person has to be 1) a drifter 2) Quiet and reserved like the cartoon character 3) Drifts 24-7-365...ie not the partying type) Answers should made on this thread...

WhiTeHoWLinG

Jun 30, 2005
KL
edgar m. said:
well,if you watch the movie 'initial D',then you will know..Tok Hoy iz the main character,iz dat right space cowboy?while Ah Suet i think who drive the FC..:regular_smile:
Ah Suet is the cibaikia "lonely_driva_that_needs_no_gf" that drives his so-called "86" la... :D

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
.S K A G E E. said:
Hi Elaine2284,

Who is the Malaysian Tok Hoy? (remember this person has to be
1) a drifter
2) Quiet and reserved like the cartoon character
3) Drifts 24-7-365...ie not the partying type)

Answers should made on this thread...
ouh ouh ouh.. can I have a guess?.. its should be... urmmm... it should be..urmm.. it should be urmmmmm...................... Ah Fai ?
:shcokedcamo:

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
D-day in Sunway
Compiled by VICTOR YAP

HERE’S a heads-up for Initial D fans and car-racing enthusiasts alike: 8TV is hosting an Initial D mini carnival on Saturday, April 8, at the Sunway Extreme Park in Bandar Sunway, Selangor, from noon to 8.30pm. The event is held in conjunction with the screening of the anime series over the channel – at 5.30pm on Saturdays.
Activities lined up include a go-kart race, a drifting demonstration and a display of Initial D vehicles such as the Toyota AE86, FC3s Mazda Savanna RX-7, FD3s Mazda RX-7, and Nissan Skyline. Admission to the carnival is free!

http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?file=/2006/4/2/lifebookshelf/13810148&sec=lifebookshelf

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
farique said:
ouh ouh ouh.. can I have a guess?.. its should be... urmmm... it should be..urmm.. it should be urmmmmm...................... Ah Fai ?
:shcokedcamo:
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!!! Wrong answer :sad_smile: read 2) and 3) carefully..