DRAG SCENE IN DUBAI....Damn

tarrant8877

500 RPM
Sep 12, 2004
KL / IPOH
Visit site
The car in Dubai is damn cheap... My dad curently is working in dunai under contract

with the company there... he just bought a latest model Merc SLK there... Just cost less than

RM200K after converted... Compared to here cost about 400+K... Irts really cheap... After a few year he might take the SLK back... So is worth it some how...

Not only the car... Even the branded stuff like Gucci, Prada, DKNY, LV, Burberry........All also much much cheaper compare with malaysia... Is a good place to visit... But air ticket almost 3k just to go that place....

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
tarrant, how come ar? they dun apply tax for import goods?
i know very little about Dubai, beside the hotel and all the wonders.

tarrant8877

500 RPM
Sep 12, 2004
KL / IPOH
Visit site
BlackSamurai said:
tarrant, how come ar? they dun apply tax for import goods?
i know very little about Dubai, beside the hotel and all the wonders.
U mean in Dubai? I also not sure y their government dun apply tax... maybe got, just a little only... Not like malaysia...

My dad is in hotel line... But the hotel there is really great...Well known in whole world...

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
tarrant8877 said:
U mean in Dubai? I also not sure y their government dun apply tax... maybe got, just a little only... Not like malaysia...

My dad is in hotel line... But the hotel there is really great...Well known in whole world...

the only 7 star hotel...damn..super rich lah those arab monters.....wish i can buy a house at the palm and the world..the new 8 wonders of the world

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i am totally new in car maintaining as i am going to get my first own car soon.
Is Tufoil suitable to use for a brand new car? Will it void warranty?

I understand that every 5000 km we need to change car oil which we called black oil in cantonese. So is Tufoil a kind of black oil or it's a supplement oil which means we still need to use black oil + Tufoil?

Where do we fill Tufoil into? How? When?

Sry if the questions r too newbie :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience