DRAG SCENE IN DUBAI....Damn

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
SkYwAlKeR said:
dubai got so damn rich people man...
there's an episode in best motoring where they feature a 350z with rb26dett engine inside... damn ganas ohh... plus dry carbon doors and cf front hood to reduce weight... (coz rm26dett engine vr heavy)...

damn cibai got gold n oil la.. jealous la... but prefer that chick la..

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
SataniC said:
kewl cars...btw just becos they got themselves a car that you will never get to own even on your 3rd life...makes them a cibai??

sorry to offend u bro.. didnt mean that they r cibai coz they own cars i cant have even in my 3rd life. might afford one but not 50 of them.. but it rhymes la.. cibai in dubai..haha..
look at their custom outfit for drag racing la.. think sparco n other companies can make millions to custom an outfit specially 4 them..some got turban some more..huhu... imagine one of them in F1...... :biggrin:

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
zan said:
why need to curse? is it a normality? sighh...

wah u no need to become an angel la.. we all joking only rite.. u haven curse in ur life b4 is it?????

bimmery

Jun 10, 2005
Malaysia
Turban for different religion lah.

It's interesting to see them all (almost) covered up from head to toe (which i assume is a traditional thing), suddenly got one skimpily (damn hot sommore) dressed chick (going totally opposite religious teachings?).

Anyway the cars are more attractive to me. Crazy buggers. Carrera GT, Enzo, M5, Atom... Like we buy vegetable in M'sia man! We need to find oil... find oil... Everyone start digging....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My father told me that Dubai is the capital of UAE ( United Arab....dunno what)
The country it tax fee so i guess everything is very cheap there.:rock:

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
uae - united arab emirates

received that page a few days ago ... but we have to take note that , like the poster said , at least their using the car the way it should be used

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
yep, i've been to dubai long-long time ago..damn man, tax free country roxxx..big time!!...

p/s: maybe we can become "pendatang haram" and work overthere....maybe if we work as construction worker over there, we can own r33,34..or even M3..ehehhe..damn!!!...petrol damn cheap some more..(for them laa)....shesssshh!!

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
something from dubai which i really love is a pastry known as BACLAVA... its the tastiest pastry i've ever tasted..made from many many types of nuts... salivating thinking bout it.. tried some of it made in malaysia but its so bad i can't even swallow it.. available at some middle eastern shops in shopping mall where they sell dates n nuts but really taste bad over ere..
ya they r driving the cars like its suppose to at least.. yeah baby, cibai rules...

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
jom aku_sangap pergi la... we become pendatang haram oso tak pe la.. as long can drag race wiv the cibai la..hahaha... k set la bila nak pigi?? just pm me la...hahaha

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
damn... my EF would probaly be pocket change there in Dubai...

hell, you probaly would'nt even be able to find one there...

it must be nice to open up a car mag and simply say "i want this one and this one and that one...." and probaly get them with a week or so...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

my car is wira, looking for a evo3 brake set, one workshop said around 400++ with installation, yet another workshop said need around 1k... cos the brake set should include knuckle, pump and etc, and he said tat the one offer 400+ might consist only rotor and caliper, so i m not sure which one shall i go for, and i also wanna check for the price here : )

Q1. Market price of evo3 brake set only
Q2. Market price of complete evo3 front chasis + brake + knuckle

thanks for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience