Don’t fish for tickets, singer tells friends

sarcastics

Known Member
Jul 4, 2005
KL
SERI KEMBANGAN: Malaysian singer Fish Leong, who has made it big in Taiwan, will hold her first concert in the country on Oct 1 at Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil.

It has long been a dream of the cute lass from Kuala Pilah, Negri Sembilan, to perform in her homeland since becoming a singer five years ago.

“It took years of hard work but finally my dream will be realised,” Leong told a press conference here yesterday.

“I hope to put on a good show and promise fans a night of fun and wonderful memories.”

The 28-year-old added that her friends should not ask for complimentary tickets.

“They should actually buy them as a show of support for me. And no matter how busy they are, they have to make time for me on that special night,” she said.

Tickets are priced at RM78, RM138 and RM188, and can be purchased at all TicketCharge and CD-Rama outlets. Call 03-77262002 for enquiries.

Fish Leong Love Parade Live in Malaysia is presented by Wrigley’s Chewing Gum and organised by Ocean Entertainment.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/8/19/nation/11819434&sec=nation

Last edited:

sarcastics

Known Member
Jul 4, 2005
KL
another biatch. friends of fish, no complimentary tix for you all, it's in the paper !

this biatch is from Bahau btw

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
with an attitude like that, i think she will fail in malaysia. our attitude is very different from taiwanese. here, we all kawan-kawan tolong sesama each other and not demand ppl to come and support us.

we may ask for support but definitely not demand. poor pr :thumpdown

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
sarcastics said:
another biatch. friends of fish, no complimentary tix for you all, it's in the paper !

this biatch is from Bahau btw
wah how u know she is from bahau?

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
u sure it's not lanci leong?

Spooky

Known Member
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Wah, wit an attitude like that.............................i think we should call her 'Dead Fish' ...'sei yu'.......................this kind of cocky attitude wont last in malaysia..

Wat u guys think!!!

Last edited:

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
i dunno whose real problem it is, but IMO our general mentality of "hoping for special treatment/handout" isnt that good either. WHEN shown/used excessively of course. sometimes i'd be pissed at tembokfaced shameless friends who ask for things they obviously dont deserve. however one must not generalize from isolated cases.

i think she should generously offer a very small number of tickets for close friends as goodwill. when the public finds out, they'll appreciate her more as a good person at least. if duwan to give dont la announce lidat in newspaper.. aiyoh, wakakaka ppl hear oso tulan oledy. all of u guys are right, the public word, no matter if wrong oso, is the only word that matters, she will find trouble getting support if many more ppl feel pissed like us.

i for one would be pissed if i was one of her friends (who didnt ask for ticket? muehehe) :p

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
This is rather contradictory la.
Won't true friends support her? And to support, means to buy her original stuff as well as concert tickets? If ask all for free, then what support is there? If it's her bloody fucking shit hell pukimak lanjiau ni madia pandi wata pundek close friend (which basically means fucking close friend), then maybe 1 or 2 tickets free would be fine.
HOWEVER, on the other hand, she could have given at least discounts for her friends. It's not like she's got even 200 friends who she keeps close contact with anyway. I think her friends which she still keeps in touch with would probably be her close friends. So I figured that if the tickets can't be given for free, a discount would've been nice.
Also, I also figure that her management would be controlling how she would be handling her share of personal tickets anyway, or something like that.
BUT all in all, I don't give a fish shit what the fish she fishing do cos it doesn't affect my fishing life at all. I ain't going to her concert. hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Previously, i had installed adjustable cam pulley on 4g93t..on the same time,i installed e-manage,sard fuel regulator and wallbro fuel pump.
i was on a standard boost (0.6bar) before installing those parts..and after installing,my mech set the boost to 1 bar as i insist...
the power i felt after testing on pickup(1st,2nd gear,cause the road not so long)was like same as 0.6 bar...or maybe is just my imagination...and after a long period of driving of my modification above,i got the feeling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience