Does anyone with Kembara here?

cl_wajaEvO

Dec 3, 2005
Nice to meet you all. Actually, i'm thinking of buying an used Kembara right after my graduation. However, after gone through several forum, i found that the majority of Kemebara owners are facing with handling problems (unstable while cornering at 60km/h) and fuel inefficiency.

Does anybody here experienced the car before? Would the installation of wided-rim will solve the "cornering" problems? Thanks...

brontoks411vm

Known Member
Mar 1, 2007
Does anybody here experienced the car before? Would the installation of wided-rim will solve the "cornering" problems??

Nop...i used it almost 3 years..btw..r u intrested to buy used car..?i got DVVT 2003/2004...intrested..?sms me..0128764121..(rey)

20v_ke35

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Ipoh, Perak D R
Been driving my mother Kembara CT Aero since 8 month ago.
The consumption with engine 1.3 DVVT, look ok for me, 15 liter for 240km.

Got some problem during cornering at >60km/h (happened while corner out for PLUS highway...hehehe malas nak brake after reaching 110km/h, I just glide my way out). Actually it not the car problem la.. It the height... body roll too high. Sure this will disappear when lowered and stiffer absorber.

My problem with it, just the engine too bising la at 3000rpm above.

BTW, don't expect too much by knowing it a VVT engine. It just a economical engine not performance...

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
ex-kembara owner here... wider tyre... helps bit in cornering.. and yes DVVT is just economical engine dun expect performance ... out of it.. soob soob miss my missing car

cl_wajaEvO

Dec 3, 2005
thanks! guys

Last edited:

cl_wajaEvO

Dec 3, 2005
ex-kembara owner here... wider tyre... helps bit in cornering.. and yes DVVT is just economical engine dun expect performance ... out of it.. soob soob miss my missing car
Car get stolen? Haiz....Good luck ya, hope can find your car back.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

KGP Photography recently nabbed both cars doing testing at the famous Nurburgring in Germany.

Subaru STi WRX on the track is using a 4 door hatchback version while the Mitsubishi EVO X have a good design of the intercooler mount at the front bumper.

More shots here...

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience