Spyshots of Mitsubishi EVO X and Subaru STi WRX On Track Test

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor

KGP Photography recently nabbed both cars doing testing at the famous Nurburgring in Germany.

Subaru STi WRX on the track is using a 4 door hatchback version while the Mitsubishi EVO X have a good design of the intercooler mount at the front bumper.

More shots here...

Both cars are famous of their rally performance engine and well accomplished names in Malaysia features a equal or less 300hp on wheels with exceptional styling design (maybe you disagree with the 4 door hatchy), but we would not know who will win until someone show us.

One thing I found in common that all cars tested in Nurburgring are somehow famous and well built cars around the world, including the latest Civic Type R and a few supercars. I do hope Malaysia do produces some great cars that one day testing them at this honorable track ring.

Source:

Pic - KGP Photo
News - AutoBlog
Article - Me

drMpower

May 1, 2006
whats with the subaru still cover in black? I thought the design already known all over the world, is it?

and everybody tends to tell subaru the design suck.

well, i think this much more to the trend nowdays. but i would rather have the current subaru la.

ayumiboa

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
www.takumiphotos.blogspot.com
Damn garang man!! Haha!! Mitsubishi rocks!! Walao!! Whats the spec ar??:_:

happyeater

Apr 13, 2006
wwooww...aluminium or some light weight alloy for the Impreza's suspension arm... cool!!
the 5 door design of the Rex is really started to grown on me. enough of boring 3 box-shaped sedan running around already...

whats with the craze with the dual corner exhaust outlets?!?!?!? somehow doesnt work very well with japanese cars... except if it was executed like the Mark-X or LS460 :P

andrew ewe

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
design wise both *smacks forehead* esp the subaru but on paper what the cars are offering =)

lonely driver

Jun 25, 2007
the back of evo looks like a alfa romeo and very much like gen2 from side view. but still better than the predecessor evo7 ,8 and 9. well, just from my sight.

ayumiboa

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
www.takumiphotos.blogspot.com
Those two cars look damn sweet. But Mitsubishi has a DOHC 2.0-liter engine design which has symmetrical cylinder dimensions. Pumps out 320hp lea. Cant wait 4 Mitsubishi!!! :_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

halo my engine oil reduce after 5000KM
so i ask the service center
they say have to see first

so they change oil link
and oil filter

so if still leakage or reduce have to change
oil seal and valve nut and head gasket

so expert here
what do u think??
how to test got leakage ornot

fyi i using satria 1300cc
3 years old
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience