Do you want to buy cars cheap from Japan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Do you want to buy cars cheap from Japan ?

Aug 4, 2006
We export Japanese cars to worldwide from Japan.

Do you know Yahoo Auctions, the biggest on-line private auctions in Japan ?

We believe this is the cheapest place you can buy used cars in Japan compared to other on-line auctions and normal auctions such as USS, JA.

If you are interested our services and Yahoo Auctions, please email us.

We can tell you more about our services and Yahoo Auctions.

Best regards,

Please send me message!
or visit our website

http://japaneseusedcar.customitem.net/

japaneseusedcar

Aug 4, 2006
hello.
please check you local transport departments for freight charge.
we only take care untill shipping.
thanks.

zuludee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2005
used car

hello my friend....u are wasting time if u dont have AP. In malaysia u need an AP to send cars from oversea. u are right about the price but no point if we buy from u becoz we cannot bring it in here.....as good as u buy things that u cannot use it.tq

jigc

Known Member
Jan 30, 2005
unless u cut it into 2 and join it back :)

lim860519

500 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
kuantan,pahang
yup...i agree with zuludee,in malaysia if u want import the car need AP..if no need AP i think malaysia should be full with all EVO or S15 or SKYLINE no more local car wira or kancil lo...halfcut shop also is wont alive...

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
what about parts... i think you can find parts also in yahoo auction. can you buy parts for us here and then arrange the shipment?

arayko

Mar 20, 2005
agree with zulu... we are not car dealer or supplier, do you think those gov gella will easy issue ap for us?

even the car of auction is cheap here, but include the tax and what so ever, totals up, expensive than a new proton again haha

killer82

Known Member
Mar 24, 2006
do until shipping who also know how to do lor....AP leh?.....eh bro not easy to get AP lar...my company used to masuk commercial vehicles from japan...until now we still left some AP's around but use only for commercial vehicles....u wan ernot?...jz renew it then can use liao.....doesn't seem to earn much from there so decided to stop.....wait until year 2010 bro. by 2010 year maybe they will end the AP thingy. =)

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
how much can you get Evo IV to malaysia ??

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
hheheheh.........you may sell cheap used car but our government wont allow them into this country not unless you have an AP or your dad's an AP king.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
devious17 said:
hheheheh.........you may sell cheap used car but our government wont allow them into this country not unless you have an AP or your dad's an AP king.
lol......thanks to PROTON again la.....

if 70k-80k can get sport car from Japan like Celica 2001 onward, Silvia, GTR33, RX7, EVO 5 6 7, MR2

Proton sure gulung la

RE_Amemiya

Known Member
Dec 20, 2003
Visit site
dude is 平成11年 in english calendar year 1999? 12=2000 13= year 2001? n so on? how would u expect this to work out? lets say a s15 going for rm60k. u want us to pay u the ammount then only u buy the car for us? or u need a deposit from us or? have u got any personnel in malaysia? how could anyone trust u? i'm pretty interested if for sure u can get it for me. will arrange ap here. gimme more details on how u wanna deal. and would this yahoo auction be genuine? as if u win the bid, sure they will sell the car? coz some cars r even cheaper then tender/auction price in japan. do pm me. thanks.

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
HI, I can arrange for the AP.... anyone have any vehicle stuck in the port or cant be cleared due to AP problem I can manage. Do PM me for more details. No joke here... only serious party + price is confirmed way way more cheaper then anyone out there that have AP qouta.

PM me, no upfront payment required. Only make payment once the car name is tranferable.

100% genuine, no joke.

mok9929

Known Member
Nov 11, 2005
hey, what happen to the owner of this thread? maybe he got some senses back into his head when he realise he cannot do business in malaysia...... next time make sure you do homework before offering business that is impossible unless you own the government......

biGpoppaPumP

Known Member
Aug 4, 2006
devious17 said:

hehehee....AP KING? this story not finished yet ah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My dad who drives a BMW E34 520 with a 525 engine bought the car in a very immaculate condition but the paint was hacked! Ive been wanted to detail it for some time but i know black is the worst colour to be detailed. As a beginner i took it as a lesson and training , as long i didnt burn the paint right? =p
SO i just took up the Front Bonnet as a test session for a black colour so that i could learn from my mistakes.

not forgetting the steps that KC taught me, just gives me a peace of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience