Do You Find Short Girls Irritating.....less Than170cm....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
ok lo...gv u win lo...but dat doesn't mean i'm green...wat i knw,u might not knw... :rolleyes: haha...(yeah rite,i'm daring u!...sooooo wat?!) :cool:

jasonchan said:
--------

oh my god....where got girl 2 inches deep onli??? unless u r one of the life speciment....muhahahah

i think u r too green...there r other games like cAnal, deep throat, etc....

no need to mastubate la girl....

TrueBlueZ

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
SJ
bikinigal said:
ok lo....
'GUYS....must longer than 6inches,fatter than 2inches diameter...baru shiok!!"
now, like dat can ar? :D
ah like that better ma......now you sound more like the bikinigal i know the brimming with experience wan hahahaha

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
bikinigal said:
ok lo...gv u win lo...but dat doesn't mean i'm green...wat i knw,u might not knw... :rolleyes: haha...(yeah rite,i'm daring u!...sooooo wat?!) :cool:
strange instead of hating u...i am beginning to like u....one day we should get to know each other and get more physical... but no rubber band pls i hate to wear rubber band...

muhahahha

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
hhmmm.........we dont use rubber band lo... :rolleyes:
we use candle wan ar?or u prefer me to standby scissor at the side? :D

jasonchan said:
strange instead of hating u...i am beginning to like u....one day we should get to know each other and get more physical... but no rubber band pls i hate to wear rubber band...

muhahahha

TrueBlueZ

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
SJ
jasonchan said:

muhahahha
hmmmmm no rubber that is interesting.....do you ppl actually time the thingy or ask the gal to take the pill and get fat while you enjoy yourself? or you spray outside without any care for pre-cum???

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
bikinigal said:
hhmmm.........we dont use rubber band lo... :rolleyes:
we use candle wan ar?or u prefer me to standby scissor at the side? :D
nice nice...

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
seems like bikinigal is attacked by the ZTH hamsup gang...... good luck....

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Hahaha, this is like a geek gathering. So all the geeks are talking about girls and all hamsap ideas. When suddenly a real girl appears in the party, all the geeks just keep silent and have no idea what to do.

TrueBlueZ

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
SJ
NOSkill said:
Hahaha, this is like a geek gathering. So all the geeks are talking about girls and all hamsap ideas. When suddenly a real girl appears in the party, all the geeks just keep silent and have no idea what to do.
wei wei wei this is not a geek gathering k.....that wan is ragnarok online hahahaha. dunno what to do...ceh just act innocent onli all.

and the gangbang on on on....now just need bikini to say when and where onli :D ill bring the candles

TrueBlueZ

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
SJ
yuh_woei said:
Suddenly sound like "LIVE SEX Q&A CHAT ROOM" BikiniGal become Expert answering the question. This is interesting........:D
yeah lets rename this thread then!!!!!!! hey where is the fella that start the thread anyway hahahahaha kena invade alredi his topic ablazed:D

TrueBlueZ

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
SJ
NOSkill said:
So who wanna see her pic??
faster faster let me see...........i was gonna call alredi to arrange the try-out session but b4 sign in need to see the face whether up to standard or not la. pm me pm me.

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
bikinigal

i have a question for you...will u let a man use your back door??? because i am curious...:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The weekend of 9 and 10 June 2012 will certainly satiate the appetites of car and race fanatics with what is set to be the Biggest Motorsport Event in Malaysia; the SUPER GT 2012 Round 3 Malaysia.

<!--more-->The event taking place at the Sepang International Circuit, is known as the Fastest Grand Touring Race in the world, with this round being the only...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience