do you feel bored with your GF/BF??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

maniac

Nov 14, 2004
do u feel bored?? been couple for few years d....dumb/stay ..anyone..?? share some story ler....
need some opinion...

Last edited:

jinkl-

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2005
Klang
when together u feel bored, when not together ? missd her ? dint miss her ? lolx

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I've been together with my gf for 8 years and maybe there are times when you feel the relationship is getting a little stagnant but each of you have got to take the initiative to freshen things up. Go for a holiday, bring her out on a surprise date, send her lovely smses and so on. I mean its these small little things that really brightens each others day.

But frankly, i'd avoid staying together with my gf even if i'm capable of taking care of the household. I'd rather wait till we get married. I think thats what still binds a couple together, don't live in together so there's more hunger and love. Well, thats just my opinion. Some couples live happily ever after even when they stayed together before marriage.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
totally agree with prodigy. he knows what his talking abt. im in a 6 years relationship now. =)

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
i'll bored if long time din c her... but very nice if sudden'y u go holiday n overnight wit her n u know la.. nite do wat... hehehehe... then after u will hope to keep c her everyday... if u felt bored then go find ur gf ..

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
if feel bored, dont get a gf/bf....u know wats gonna happen one day when u have nothing to talk and nothing to share! that day u will know that ur relationship is going downhill real fast....

nclim

500 RPM
Sep 18, 2004
Visit site
i just break up and the reason is no more feeling and bored of it.
for 5 years relationship and this is the answer i get...
wonderful world...

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
To be honest, we nearly broke up on the 5th year. In fact we did go on seperate ways for 3 months. It was a crushing period for me as i was in my final year university and the reason being, there's no spark in the relationship anymore as it was getting rather routine everyday.

But i respected her decision and gave her some space while i nursed a broken heart. But off and on, i'll just drop her a line and meet her for a drink and i was surprised we really opened up our hearts and say things which in 5 years we never chat about or don't dare to discuss at all. Hard work paid off and i was back with her and i must say our relationship is pretty strong now. Key to it, being very honest with each other and talk things out. If you're not happy with things, just tell it out honestly and how to improve it and the thing i learnt most is not to keep things inside the heart.

Also, relationship isn't all about sex. The thing which i find it weird in this forum is that how you guys can chat openly about something very intimate you do with your love ones and tell it all out to the public. Trust me, your relationship would get a lot better if you're bit more discrete when talking about your love life 'activities' and its as simple as RESPECTING your gf. Its no wonder the people who talked about how many girls they shagged or how often they shagged their gf, they are ones thats constantly got relationship problems.

Saying this, its not to offend anyone but just to share little ideas to boost your fading relationship. If you've recently broke up with your bf/gf, you might wanna take things slowly..talk things over..be rational...don't be egoistic. However, don't be a slave to your bf/gf, there's a limit to trying to court back your ex flame and being a pain in the ass.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
maniac said:
do u feel bored?? been couple for few years d....dumb/stay ..anyone..?? share some story ler....
need some opinion...
Try having sex with other girls. See if you feel guilty or not. If you do feel guilty, then I guess you'd do something about your relationship.
If you don't feel guilty, then what the heck. Just continue doing it. hahaha

desmond937

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
I get bored when every day together, i miss her when never see her for 3 days......i get frustrated when i'm busy with my things while she keep calling to ask where u r and is it with other girls! we've been together for 3 years. not consider long rite? hehe........

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
fstrader said:
if feel bored, dont get a gf/bf....u know wats gonna happen one day when u have nothing to talk and nothing to share! that day u will know that ur relationship is going downhill real fast....
how about getting multiple partner? will it help to reduce the downhill speed? :D

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
i faced the same problem as tis in my previous relationship...

we were together for 5years (in total) but we almost broke up in the 3rd year,dat was when both of us start working....we actually started in secondary school...

anyway, love is all about caring and responsiblities...it's all about understanding as well...

like prodigy, respecting decision is about trust and understanding...knwing that 'love is not all about SEX' is about being true to the real meaning of 'relationship'...

being slave,on the other hand, is rather 'harsh' on da way u say it.....maybe u should put it this way...being extra understanding...hehhe... :D

prodigy said:
there's no spark in the relationship anymore as it was getting rather routine everyday.

But i respected her decision and gave her some space while i nursed a broken heart.

If you're not happy with things, just tell it out honestly and how to improve it and the thing i learnt most is not to keep things inside the heart.

Also, relationship isn't all about sex.

However, don't be a slave to your bf/gf, there's a limit to trying to court back your ex flame and being a pain in the ass.

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
prodigy said:
To be honest, we nearly broke up on the 5th year. In fact we did go on seperate ways for 3 months. It was a crushing period for me as i was in my final year university and the reason being, there's no spark in the relationship anymore as it was getting rather routine everyday.

But i respected her decision and gave her some space while i nursed a broken heart. But off and on, i'll just drop her a line and meet her for a drink and i was surprised we really opened up our hearts and say things which in 5 years we never chat about or don't dare to discuss at all. Hard work paid off and i was back with her and i must say our relationship is pretty strong now. Key to it, being very honest with each other and talk things out. If you're not happy with things, just tell it out honestly and how to improve it and the thing i learnt most is not to keep things inside the heart.

Also, relationship isn't all about sex. The thing which i find it weird in this forum is that how you guys can chat openly about something very intimate you do with your love ones and tell it all out to the public. Trust me, your relationship would get a lot better if you're bit more discrete when talking about your love life 'activities' and its as simple as RESPECTING your gf. Its no wonder the people who talked about how many girls they shagged or how often they shagged their gf, they are ones thats constantly got relationship problems.

Saying this, its not to offend anyone but just to share little ideas to boost your fading relationship. If you've recently broke up with your bf/gf, you might wanna take things slowly..talk things over..be rational...don't be egoistic. However, don't be a slave to your bf/gf, there's a limit to trying to court back your ex flame and being a pain in the ass.
well... some ppl have a really 'open' relationship so...

anyways, i agree with the ego part of the comment... i have had so many girlfriends who would have accepted their ex-bf back but the way the ex-bf act is so teruk that they cannot be accepted back...

for example, 1 guy was desperately trying to get the gf back but he went n spread rumour that he broke up with her cause she was seeing another guy... who happened to be me... but the only thing that i did was to take her out to buy soil for our school project (long time ago) cause he was late and everyone was waiting for him to start the project.

the girl n i are still good friends but nothing ever smelled even close to relationship between us...

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
i am not in any relationship curently but i am in love with a girl and still very much in love with her for the past 3 years.since day one until now.

Sometime it's really sad because you keep hurting yourself loving somebody that dpesn;t love you in return. It does happen that i want to stop going after her .I tried going on seperate ways for 2 months .No contact at all. i realise it's really not happening at all because deep within i really missed her so i called he rout and yum cha on a friday night and i tld her every little things about the previous 2 month.

My point is if youever feels that the 'thing' is going nowhere, try to go on seperate ways and if it happen that the way you cose leads you to happiness than you are outta the league lo..but if you go on and kept going on..but you realise..this is not where i want to go..and you deperately wants to go home...then...do SOMETHING about it because .....there is where you want to be.

When making this kinda decision...it's best to keep the egoism away.

soulseaker

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2005
Loving somebody doesn't mean that you should be with her or have her for life. As long as she is happy, thats enough for me. Maybe she is better with someone else. This is what i feel deep in my heart when i broke up with my gf of 3 years even she ask me back after some times.

Now i just wish her all the best with her new bf.

This doesnt mean that you have to stay single. Go and look for someone else as your life partners.

Like the phrase
"Hou ma bud hiak woui tou chou"
Good horse dont eat grass that come back. Not very good in translation.

There is still the whole forest outside there.

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
alantan said:
i am not in any relationship curently but i am in love with a girl and still very much in love with her for the past 3 years.since day one until now.

Sometime it's really sad because you keep hurting yourself loving somebody that dpesn;t love you in return. It does happen that i want to stop going after her .I tried going on seperate ways for 2 months .No contact at all. i realise it's really not happening at all because deep within i really missed her so i called he rout and yum cha on a friday night and i tld her every little things about the previous 2 month.

My point is if youever feels that the 'thing' is going nowhere, try to go on seperate ways and if it happen that the way you cose leads you to happiness than you are outta the league lo..but if you go on and kept going on..but you realise..this is not where i want to go..and you deperately wants to go home...then...do SOMETHING about it because .....there is where you want to be.

When making this kinda decision...it's best to keep the egoism away.
wah... i m so touched by this story...

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
hehe... some ppl like to be same-same everyday... comfortable mah... most of my frens get married cause comfortable mah...

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
hmm..having the same dish everyday is ok la...but

but if the dish is always the same taste..then this is the right time where you have to add abit more salt to it...to spice it up...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all gsr, evo, lancer dashboard comes with a centre console.. (the digital aircond place)
below the radio there's normally a box to put stuff.. below that box is the place to pull out to put water, then only got place for ashtray.

can anyone help me out i.e: what material to use to make the box below the radio.

and if its too hard, can anyone tell me a place on where can i do?

my box was broken due to theives taking out my radio with force! damn those theives.. oh well.. now trying to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience