How To Express Your Feeling

Glocker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Take her out alone, then set off fireworks with the Meteor Rain song in the background.

P

PrinceHamsap

bring her to ZTH TT
then later awhile after sit down ... u take roses out and kneel down and confess to her ...
then ZTH ppl become witness :lol:

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
if you are serious aboutnit then here's what i learn from old timer ...'doc. glozz'

there is 3 simple steps you can follow

first step....there's always no right time for you to confess to the girl, all i can advise you is be prepared and let it be when you are comfessing.Ask her out ,somewhere not to quiet and not to noisy..mamak stall perhaps or su cafe or mebbe a dinner.Let her know that you want to tell her something and it's because you wanted her to know.tell her, i'm sorry if it'll will hurt you.ou can don;t say anything and tell her you're sorry again if you will hurt her.....then tell her.!!1
When you are telling her you can add abit jokes into teh conversation top make her fill easier..after you tell her...then when you finish your confession..do not add anything..don;t hope for a straight reply...if she likes you.the ou'll know wan...if she need sum time..tell her take sum time to think about it.....add some laughter and you're done....

second step...if she didn;t accept you at frist step..then ou must follow this..DON:T DO ANYTHING UNUSUAL TO HER..don;t make her feel special a syou already let her know your feelings....take sum time off her...go out like a normal friends...then when you knwo it's time again follow step 3

step 3..ask her again...pop up the question..if she rejects you again...back off a while..dont; force her...

all you gotta do is...relax and be brave..be encouraged..if you don;t tell her you'll regret...

good luck

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
just ask her confidently ......what do u think about me......and what are my chances of me becoming your boyfriend.....this way better no tekanan...between you and the girl....because this is a casual question....so the girl will give u a casual answer...
i always try this line openly if i think the girl is out of my league...chances are 75% can get one.... :D

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
be confident...but not too over...sure crash wan if u over confident :P

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
confess while doing excersize.. sit up.. press bench.. whatever.. somehow not many ppl do.. either she thinks you are funny (if she like that type of guy good lar..) or at the worse case if got rejected or stuff at least less ppl will know...

(ok... i watch too much anime/manga/tv)

bezet

Known Member
:lol: wahh.... so many replies. thanks guys.

jeffblazed: i try already. she say she cannot imagine. and only that. now i must try other way.

alantan's idea is great, maybe go try la... :lol: :lol:

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
two thumbs up for alantan :wub: :lol:
really good advice
though i already know what the answer would be for 1 and 3
NO u bastard, NO!!! :(

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
bezet,

the greatest fear is not being rejected....do not fear and you'll be fine....

when you express the feeling is make sure you know what is happening around you. If she's tense...you must calm her down with your words...filling jokes in teh conversation is the easiest way to calm down!....

you see, bezet,i saw you posting the girl you like in 'random girl pic's and your avatar...i think she;s a great girl...well,don;t miss the chance if telling her..words may be difficult to be uttered at the biggining...but when you start..you'll be fine..defitenley...

follow the first steps....Try to get her out(just the 2 of you)..just don;t think about the right time...THERE"S NEVER A RIGHT TIME>..you gotta make the time yourself..!!!

just motivate yourself with sumthin...

good luck..

ccl,
thanks for teh compliment of teh idea..i learne it from dc.glozz(former zthian)

ah_jitt86

Known Member
Sep 7, 2004
home sweet home
Visit site
gud luck dude in kau-ing her!!! :lol:

BlackHD

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
very easy yet effective way but u need to be super brave here

look into her eye seriously without any emotion when she is looking at you, then give her a smile and tell her

you are 99.9% my liking, i've decided to give my best to make you happy.

while she was shock, just hold her hand gently and say "can you give me chance to prove that i can do that?"

her head goes down means u succeed. her eye open big and suddenly u feel your cheek gets hot with 5 finger mark, means u're a loser... ehehehhehe

i dare u... but i'm not making fun of u... many pple test with it and returns immediate effect... no need to spend time and money become so hai for few years to get close to a girl... u'll know it in seconds.

damienyum

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
planet drift...
Originally posted by BlackHD@Apr 25 2005, 00:39
very easy yet effective way but u need to be super brave here

look into her eye seriously without any emotion when she is looking at you, then give her a smile and tell her

you are 99.9% my liking, i've decided to give my best to make you happy.

while she was shock, just hold her hand gently and say "can you give me chance to prove that i can do that?"

her head goes down means u succeed. her eye open big and suddenly u feel your cheek gets hot with 5 finger mark, means u're a loser... ehehehhehe

i dare u... but i'm not making fun of u... many pple test with it and returns immediate effect... no need to spend time and money become so hai for few years to get close to a girl... u'll know it in seconds.
[snapback]924134[/snapback]​

how if d chick short sighted, i think she's will say ( too close la u blocking my sight) then pussy drop lo
fail mission again