• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Decarbonise your engine. FEEL THE POWER! RM50 each

icecube

500 RPM
CF1-CT_Poster.gif

This video was recorded when i does my decarbon with my new product.... excellent product which doesnt dissolve when going into the combustion chamber thus melting the carbon when you rev it all out......... watch the video and if you are intrested to get your engine cleaned, PM or sms me at 016-6960886. Price is RM50 per bottle .....or 2 bottles for RM80 ........

Its 135ml . Size is not an issue here. Its how it works. Try it and be amased .

If you want the other brand "P"which is 350ml, I do have them too. Same price.

But this one have insurance policy and doesnt damage your spark plug ... also it works on diesel engine (meaning it will have better effect on petrol) ......

the other 350ml one (Brand "P") doesnt have insurance , would damage ur spark plug and doesnt work on diesel engine........ (just works on petrol engine)

(Met up after 9pm at Times square, Bangsar LRT, Wangsa maju Projet, Ulu Klang projet, Damansara Ikea Mcdonald, Kelana Jaya LRT, KElana Jaya Giant shell, Cheras tmn counnaught projet, Sri petaling BHP station oppposite carrefour)

PRODUCT LIABILITY POLICY

Every CF1 product comes with Total Coverage Plan for peace of your mind. An insurance policy of RM2.5 million ringgit is endorse with American Home Assurance Company Malaysia to guaranty our quality product.

ATTENTION FOR MIRI PEOPLE, I will be in miri on 10th Jan 2007 , and those who intrested can put up their name in a list to do the decarbonise with your contact number. or PM me for the details.
Price remain the same but i will personally do the decarb with no extra charges.

Last edited:
bro....

dun put the video here.....very slow to load
just put the link to the video....

price can be nego or not?

what is the method use here??? just pour the whole bottle into the throttle body?? appreciate if you can explain what method was used???

izit really reliable ?? If use then my engine kong how wor???

icecube said:
PRODUCT LIABILITY POLICY

Every CF1 product comes with Total Coverage Plan for peace of your mind. An insurance policy of RM2.5 million ringgit is endorse with American Home Assurance Company Malaysia to guaranty our quality product.

may i know this coverage is for wat? any policy from AHA for us to see a?

just ask:embaressed_smile:

sapa2ler said:
bro....

dun put the video here.....very slow to load
just put the link to the video....

price can be nego or not?

Bro,
the video is not loaded if u dont click on the picture... (so no worry,if u wanna view the video,click on it and it will load it .. :D)

Price nego or not? Yes is nego if you take more then 2 units or more....

Last edited:
NSkyline said:
what is the method use here??? just pour the whole bottle into the throttle body?? appreciate if you can explain what method was used???

The method is the same as the other brand. Its being sucked in by the throttle body vaccum point slowly thru a hose in the CF1 bottle.... different is that, with CF1, the fluid will be inside your combustion chamber soaking the carbon, the valves for awhile before its being blown out (by revving later) unlike the other brand. so you wouldnt be seeing white smoke coming out when the fluid is being feed in to the vaccum point. Once the revving start, u will then see and smell the carbon coming out....

huakenny said:
may i know this coverage is for wat? any policy from AHA for us to see a?

just ask:embaressed_smile:

Its okie to ask. Check out their website, all the details of the insurance and a scanned copy was posted there... RM2.5 juta.. :D

Yea, only 2 brand in the market. You guys can try. For carrburator, CF1 will not make the engine stalled (died off suddenly when sucking the fluid) ....... and CF1 will soak out the carbon before it melt and being taken out thru the exhaust by revving it.

kanser said:
izzit 1 bottle 350ml?

Its 135ml . Size is not an issue here. Its how it works. Try it and be amased .

If you want the other brand which is 350ml, I do have them too. Same price.

But this one have insurance policy and doesnt damage your spark plug ... also it works on diesel engine (meaning it will have better effect on petrol) ......

the other 350ml one doesnt have insurance , would damage ur spark plug and doesnt work on diesel engine........ (just works on petrol engine)

Last edited:
u got other brands??? what is the brands?? mine to pm me and the price too??? does it including workmanship or DIY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom