Diy : Undercarriage Lights

mie4385

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
PJ/TTDI/KJ
the is a UC light TT with SIOC...you guys are also invited to come...comelah so can show off or brighten the nite with your lights...heheheh....
date : 16 July 2005 (tis saturday)
time : 8pm
place : still undecided between KJ and Subang (will confirm ASAP)

come..come...

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
wahhh...SIOC all got UC light already ar...don't know also...i got movie appointment on that day...see how first hehehehe

mie4385

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
PJ/TTDI/KJ
khguan said:
haha.. one of de SIOC member's car UC lights i do wan.. hhaha!! :D

UC lights TT....Pls do join us...Its set then..
Date : 16 July 2005
Time : 830 pm onwards
Venue : Syed Restayrant Kelana Jaya (Near Brothers)

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
heheheh i try my best..

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
hey i`m new here ..... maybe this is the wong place to ask ..... but i see som many ppl knows about this ...... i wanna DIY a lights not outside but indise my car ...... and i need the lights to be on when my doors on ...... can anyone tell me how to do it and can i have a blueprint ? can send it to [email protected] ? thx ..... and what ya'll did is way TERMENDOUS ......... can teach me ?

edmx

Jul 19, 2005
Setiawangse, KL
youmolo said:
please respect other people's efforts. we're all not professionals and this is a DIY forum la. oh, and probably you haven't seen my car yet =D here's some more pictures as promised:

Fucking cool!! how many ballast u used? 6 .. 7??

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
that is neon light in the pic i think

youmolo

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
jaywat said:
that is neon light in the pic i think
no, not neons lights. neon lights aren't as bright. they are just smaller diameter fluoroscent lights. can be found in most lightning stores. go around phone shops in lowyat n you will see them using it =)

i used 9 ballasts by the way :D

edmx

Jul 19, 2005
Setiawangse, KL
9 ballast? memang gila one!.

anyway i did mine yesterday, partially done. have to complete the wiring and mounting and the switch of course. maybe sell of this one to my younger bro.i want the colors one. my ride is the lennox black gen2. i think red would look better.. i think laa.

anyway youmolo, whats the power and volts used for the smaller ones? i did come accross it 2-3 days ago at jalan pasar but couldnt care less.

youmolo

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
edmx said:
9 ballast? memang gila one!.

anyway i did mine yesterday, partially done. have to complete the wiring and mounting and the switch of course. maybe sell of this one to my younger bro.i want the colors one. my ride is the lennox black gen2. i think red would look better.. i think laa.

anyway youmolo, whats the power and volts used for the smaller ones? i did come accross it 2-3 days ago at jalan pasar but couldnt care less.
same as a florescent tube. just use an ordinary 12v ballase and it will work. no, not gila, just obsessed with undercarriage lights :)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Help pls

HI everyone..
well , i just have a couple of question bout air compression and the magnetic fuel saver .

air compressor
improve power/pick up ?
save fuel ?

magnetic fuel saver
save fuel ?
improve power/pick up ?

thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience