TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

punk

Known Member
Aug 6, 2011
Negeri Sembilan
Can use power steering fluid for ATF then? Since is kinda vice versa for whoever said that
i not sure but i used dy in my power steering.:hmmmm:
most probably need to change dy in next service.

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

That's why, horizontal. Luckily my oil filter is located downwards. No messy job. :biggrin:
Kinda worried after the last ATF change. Saw so much metal shavings on the nut.
u change ur ATF filter before?:hmmmm:

punk

Known Member
Aug 6, 2011
Negeri Sembilan
Haven't. U?
not yet. dont dare to take the risk.
some say persona using filter mesh.

Based on service manual, to reach the filter need to take down the AT gearbox down.
i saw on LYN persona, the filter picture is same like inside the manual.
Is proven inside gearbox got filter but i still not sure on the vertical pan area..:hmmmm:

ATF filter, Much Bigger job....
ya.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
ATF filter, Much Bigger job....

not yet. dont dare to take the risk.
some say persona using filter mesh.

Based on service manual, to reach the filter need to take down the AT gearbox down.
i saw on LYN persona, the filter picture is same like inside the manual.
Is proven inside gearbox got filter but i still not sure on the vertical pan area..:hmmmm:

ya.
Ya, Persona one is hard to reach. Idk about it but I heard from spareparts shop they say drop engine only change the filter, or else, they won't. Well, that is a mixed feelings.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ya, Persona one is hard to reach. Idk about it but I heard from spareparts shop they say drop engine only change the filter, or else, they won't. Well, that is a mixed feelings.
If that is the case don't buy the filter yet we investigate by opening the panel and all first

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That bad ah! Others I see, they remove atf drain pan and can reach it already.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, just wanna acquire something. Whenever my friend parks his car and shut the engine off, I noticed there's sounds coming from the engine area. It's like the sound produced for example when you pour some water into a hot kuali. It happens for a few minutes before it stop. Is this normal? Hope other Kembara owners can help too. Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience