Rocker Cover

- Before

- After

alantjw

1,500 RPM

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
nice wan but my brakes are Karat color how ar??

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
You can't apply it too hard on the surface as it will scratch of the particles or surface layer on it. I think it is better to use degreaser to clear it off. Just my 2cents.

prince of speed

Known Member

prince of speed

Known Member
Apr 1, 2006
so does anyone have an idea on how to spray the calipers? i wonder what kind of spray can be use and can u just spray it directly with dissemble the calipers? any thought?:idea:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
so does anyone have an idea on how to spray the calipers? i wonder what kind of spray can be use and can u just spray it directly with dissemble the calipers? any thought?:idea:
It's quite easy la. Jack up your car, put it on jackstands, take out the rim, make sure you clean the caliper and rotors very clean with soap, brush and water. Let it dry completely and just mask off the areas you don't want to kena spray with tape and newspaper, then just spray.

If you can find high-temp black ore high-temp red (very rare) just use that. Otherwise any Nippon paint spray from ACE is good enough, those will last for a while but don't forget to spray clear coat also. Helps a bit.

kcng

500 RPM

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
It's quite easy la. Jack up your car, put it on jackstands, take out the rim, make sure you clean the caliper and rotors very clean with soap, brush and water. Let it dry completely and just mask off the areas you don't want to kena spray with tape and newspaper, then just spray.

If you can find high-temp black ore high-temp red (very rare) just use that. Otherwise any Nippon paint spray from ACE is good enough, those will last for a while but don't forget to spray clear coat also. Helps a bit.
izso, can u do it for me?
i buy u breakfast...

:biggrin:

mdjames

Known Member

mdjames

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Petaling Jaya
Spraying won't last even using high temp spray paint. If you want the paint long lasting, powder coat is the way.

Jai_RS

Known Member

Jai_RS

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Kemaman
Perhaps u should apply an undercoat....

alantjw

1,500 RPM

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
i question tho.. ur using Nissan Brakes on a HONDA???

pwhyze

500 RPM

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Using Nissan caliper on a Honda is pretty common, especially R32,R33 brake calipers. Looks wrong though, haha

Last edited:

Veloc

3,000 RPM

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
I sprayed my valve cover just a can of normal "crystal" brand spray. I expected it to come off fast and I will send it to a paint shop. But it has been a year now @.@. Sometimes I really wonder does one need a high temp primer and paint.

Oh one thing, surface prep is very important. If the area is really rusty and greasy, might want to try paint remover. It's kinda harsh but it does the job. Gives the paint a fresh bare surface to adhere better.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai...
I'm using Toyota Seg 1.6 96' ModelAE111
iwant to ask about sports spring for my Toyota.I want to change from ori to sports spring brand PRO-RIDE....it is ok for my car? I do'nt want my car become bumpies n to hard when i already change it. Hopefully i want become comfort. Because before this the ori one is very soft.

So any suggestion.
Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience