DIY Change Absorber Or Spring

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
ksgoh..

aiyo..
it's a spring! you compress the spring, what happens when you release it?
it springs back! (into original shape la!)

it's made from a steel that's really 'elastic' which means can bend and twist and YET return to original shape la. (of course the material cant overbend la)

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Thanks ninja_iga,

Vehicle springs can be also used to make as a ride for small kids. Have you see those small kid rides at play grounds that you can sit on and the bounce and twist and shake whatever wherever you like. :lol: Haha, out of topic.

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
Originally posted by ken12292703@Oct 13 2004, 12:04
Thanks ninja_iga,

Vehicle springs can be also used to make as a ride for small kids. Have you see those small kid rides at play grounds that you can sit on and the bounce and twist and shake whatever wherever you like. :lol: Haha, out of topic.
that spring animal are very expensive one!!!
one about RM1200++
wow

anyway

ken
you got another DIY program comming soon???

e.g
1) change dashboard?
2) change brake set to bigger 1.6 disc brake set??
3) change drump stick?
4) change
anything lah
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hie badguy,

You sure looks bad :huh: , how do you know i am planning to change my "TUT"? Just joking. :lol: Don't pijak me like that larr, me newbie trying to become master but at last just a newbie also. :(

See if got anythng that my car have to change then i'll try to do it on my own, :( now economy problem, no money. :)

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i also newbie!!!
but i love to DIY
all the thing i wish i could DIY
i try to learn how to change timing belt when my last time change timing belt but
unsuccessuful

any way i love DIY

since ur car and my car are Wira
so we can discuss discuss how to save money and DIY since the economy today also so bad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ksgoh

1,000 RPM
May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by ninja_iga@Oct 13 2004, 11:10
ksgoh..

aiyo..
it's a spring! you compress the spring, what happens when you release it?
it springs back! (into original shape la!)

it's made from a steel that's really 'elastic' which means can bend and twist and YET return to original shape la. (of course the material cant overbend la)
i meant after compress for sometimes(overbend), the spring still can back to original height meh??

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
seriously deserve some respect.....good job and not to mention superb explination with A-Z picture coverage..... ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Subaru will be getting their own version of the Toyota FT-86 rear-wheel drive coupe and have released the first official photos of their version of the collaboration ahead of its debut at the Geneva Motor Show next week.

While Subaru were sneaky and provided a photo with an outline of just the front end’s silhouette, some Photoshop wands were waved over it at CarScoop and managed to filter out the rest...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience