Direct sales. Really so effective or just gimmicks?

Kuraz

Aug 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
These are legal direct selling companies in Malaysia as listed in website
http://www.dsam.org.my/members-list

AMC Allied Metalcraft Corporation Sdn Bhd
Americ Corporation Sdn Bhd

Amway (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Avon Cosmetics (M) Sdn Bhd

Best World Lifestyle Sdn Bhd
Blondal Sales & Service Sdn Bhd

Brilliant Point Sdn Bhd
Cadware Sdn Bhd

Chini Enterprise (M) Sdn Bhd
CenGreen Global Sdn Bhd

CNI Enterprise (M) Sdn Bhd
Creative Dreams International Sdn Bhd

Crony Beauty (M) Sdn Bhd
Diamond Interest Sdn Bhd

DNMC International Sdn Bhd
DXN Marketing Sdn Bhd

Elken Sdn Bhd
Enagic (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd

Flantech Asia Sdn Bhd
Forever Living Products (M) Sdn Bhd

Gano Excel Enterprise Sdn Bhd
Grolier (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd

Hai-O Marketing Sdn Bhd
HDI Network (M) Sdn Bhd

Healthy Homes Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd
Herbalife Products Malaysia Sdn Bhd

Infinitus International (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Lanfar (M) Sdn Bhd

Leroy International Sdn Bhd
Le Reve (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd

Lion Best Sdn Bhd
Luxor Network Sdn Bhd

Mangosteen Beverage (M) Sdn Bhd
Mary Kay (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd

N.Z. New Image Sdn Bhd
Neways Worldwide Sdn Bhd

Nu Skin (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
OMX Nutrition Sdn Bhd

OSN Network Sdn Bhd
P-Life Marketing Sdn Bhd

Perfect Pentagon Sdn Bhd
PHHP Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd

QNet (M) Sdn Bhd
Reliv International Sdn Bhd

Revell Sdn Bhd
Shaklee Products (M) Sdn Bhd

Shuang Hor Enterprise (M) Sdn Bhd
Sophie Paris Sdn Bhd

Stemtech Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Tahitan Noni International (M) Sdn Bhd

Taiway Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd
Totalife (M) Sdn Bhd

Total Reach Marketing Sdn Bhd
True Mix Sdn Bhd

Tupperware Brands Malaysia Sdn Bhd
UGS Network Service (M) Sdn Bhd

UHS Essential Health (M) Sdn Bhd
Unicity Marketing Sdn Bhd

Unilever Malaysia Aviance Sdn Bhd
Vita Life Sciences Sdn Bhd

Viva Life Science Sdn Bhd
Wonder Way Marketing Sdn Bhd

Worldwellness Network Sdn Bhd
Zhulian Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd

Members List | Direct Selling Association of Malaysia (DSAM)

What is pyramid Selling?
http://www.dsam.org.my/industry/what-is-pyramid-selling

Legitimate Direct Selling Companies
1. The start-up fee for all ethical multi-level selling companies is generally low, primarily to cover training materials, sales aids or demonstration kits.

Pyramid Schemes
1. Pyramid schemes often disguise high entry fees as part of the price charged for required purchases of training, product inventory etc. Pyramid schemes make virtually all their profits from recruiting.

2. Such companies sell a wide range of quality products to the general public. The bulk of the sales are on repeat sales form satisfied customers. This is only possible because these companies spend millions on research and development to develop quality products.

Pyramid Schemes
2.Pyramid schemes are frequently disguised to appear as legitimate direct selling companies. Such schemes are not interested in marketing these products which are of dubious value. Instead, money is made in typical pyramid fashion, from recruiting, with new distributors being pushed to purchase high cost/large inventory when they sign up.

3. Many companies have a 100 percent money-back guarantee. Dissatisfied users (and there are relatively few) could exchange the products back for money or for an equivalent amount in other products.

Pyramid Schemes
3. Pyramid schemes will not buy back unsold inventory. Such schemes will collapse very quickly if there is this condition for re-purchase of goods.

4. These companies are interested in long-term business. In every country that they operate, this criterion is important because the companies have an obligation to their distributors who are small businessmen in their own rights.

Pyramid Schemes
4. Pyramid schemes are get-rich quick schemes. The nature of the pyramids, in which large numbers of people at the bottom of the pyramid pay money to a few people at the top, clearly explains why the scheme cannot sustain itself for long.

5. Recognition of achievement is based on efforts. This means that a distributor’s income is commensurate with the efforts he/she puts into the business.

Pyramid Schemes
5.Position could be purchased.

6. Established companies depend on selling to customers quality products which offer value for money in order to establish a market.

Pyramid Schemes
6. Pyramid schemes are not concerned with repeat sales to users of the products. Profits are made on volume sales to new recruits who buy the products not because they are useful or attractively priced, but because they must buy them to participate in the scheme. As a result, new participants are stuck with products that are way below the market value in relation to the high entry fees paid by them. Should the pyramid scheme collapse, there is no way for the participants to recover their “investments”.

7. These companies build up networks of independent distributors to sell products.

Pyramid Schemes
7. Promoters of a pyramid scheme are engaging in fraud, knowingly deceiving participants in the schemes.

8. They have strict Rules of Conduct which, among other things, forbids its distributors to load up on inventory.

Pyramid Schemes
8. Participants in a pyramid scheme have no choice but indulge in inventory loading/high fees to participate.

9. Distributors sell products and or services.

Pyramid Schemes
9. Participation is essentially based on recruiting, not necessarily on the sale of products or services.

10. Direct selling is a popular method of retailing which is recognised as a lawful and legitimate business in many countries including the U.S.

Pyramid Schemes
10. Pyramid schemes have been outlawed throughout the United States and many countries many countries around the world.

Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I think can change title of this thread to how to make fast money thread. Because from MLM/direct sales now jump to lottery 4D. haha :biggrin:

TheDuckster

Known Member
Jun 18, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
forum.lowyat.net
These are legal direct selling companies in Malaysia as listed in website
http://www.dsam.org.my/members-list

Perfect Pentagon Sdn Bhd

Members List | Direct Selling Association of Malaysia (DSAM)

What is pyramid Selling?
What is Pyramid Selling | Direct Selling Association of Malaysia (DSAM)

1. The start-up fee for all ethical multi-level selling companies is generally low, primarily to cover training materials, sales aids or demonstration kits.

Pyramid Schemes
1. Pyramid schemes often disguise high entry fees as part of the price charged for required purchases of training, product inventory etc. Pyramid schemes make virtually all their profits from recruiting.

2. Such companies sell a wide range of quality products to the general public. The bulk of the sales are on repeat sales form satisfied customers. This is only possible because these companies spend millions on research and development to develop quality products.

Pyramid Schemes
2.Pyramid schemes are frequently disguised to appear as legitimate direct selling companies. Such schemes are not interested in marketing these products which are of dubious value. Instead, money is made in typical pyramid fashion, from recruiting, with new distributors being pushed to purchase high cost/large inventory when they sign up.

3. Many companies have a 100 percent money-back guarantee. Dissatisfied users (and there are relatively few) could exchange the products back for money or for an equivalent amount in other products.

Pyramid Schemes
3. Pyramid schemes will not buy back unsold inventory. Such schemes will collapse very quickly if there is this condition for re-purchase of goods.

4. These companies are interested in long-term business. In every country that they operate, this criterion is important because the companies have an obligation to their distributors who are small businessmen in their own rights.

Pyramid Schemes
4. Pyramid schemes are get-rich quick schemes. The nature of the pyramids, in which large numbers of people at the bottom of the pyramid pay money to a few people at the top, clearly explains why the scheme cannot sustain itself for long.

5. Recognition of achievement is based on efforts. This means that a distributor’s income is commensurate with the efforts he/she puts into the business.

Pyramid Schemes
5.Position could be purchased.

6. Established companies depend on selling to customers quality products which offer value for money in order to establish a marke

Pyramid Schemes
6. Pyramid schemes are not concerned with repeat sales to users of the products. Profits are made on volume sales to new recruits who buy the products not because they are useful or attractively priced, but because they must buy them to participate in the scheme. As a result, new participants are stuck with products that are way below the market value in relation to the high entry fees paid by them. Should the pyramid scheme collapse, there is no way for the participants to recover their “investments”.

7. These companies build up networks of independent distributors to sell products.

Pyramid Schemes
7. Promoters of a pyramid scheme are engaging in fraud, knowingly deceiving participants in the schemes.

8. They have strict Rules of Conduct which, among other things, forbids its distributors to load up on inventory.

Pyramid Schemes
8. Participants in a pyramid scheme have no choice but indulge in inventory loading/high fees to participate.

9. Distributors sell products and or services.

Pyramid Schemes
9. Participation is essentially based on recruiting, not necessarily on the sale of products or services.

10. Direct selling is a popular method of retailing which is recognised as a lawful and legitimate business in many countries including the U.S.

Pyramid Schemes
10. Pyramid schemes have been outlawed throughout the United States and many countries many countries around the world.
Kuraz, may need a bit of help: can you check how many members does said company has? Friend's management position is still open apparently.

and everyone, my fren earning 2k in MLM alredi. i'm just stuck talking to form 2-5 in english...which is actually pretty fun if you ask me. can easily joke around with them, just throw in the exam format, share how you scored and you are considered good teacher alredi :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Kuraz, may need a bit of help: can you check how many members does said company has? Friend's management position is still open apparently.

and everyone, my fren earning 2k in MLM alredi. i'm just stuck talking to form 2-5 in english...which is actually pretty fun if you ask me. can easily joke around with them, just throw in the exam format, share how you scored and you are considered good teacher alredi :biggrin:
So, you're doing part time teaching now?

TheDuckster

Known Member
Jun 18, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
forum.lowyat.net
So, you're doing part time teaching now?
yup. part-time teaching, coz the LYN forummers are that good. someone threw to me a job offer from somewhere near. :proud:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
yup. part-time teaching, coz the LYN forummers are that good. someone threw to me a job offer from somewhere near. :proud:
Not bad. Congratulations for getting the job. And based on what you wrote earlier, you looked like you're quite enjoying the job. A good sign.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I saw this and reminded me something?

No or hardly any ZTH members who are from Hai-O?

They have this motor oil called JTX, it is ok?
Are you kidding? You need a whole new thread to discuss the "infamous" JTX. It's just an ordinary overpriced oil. Don't believe the hype

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I saw this and reminded me something?

No or hardly any ZTH members who are from Hai-O?

They have this motor oil called JTX, it is ok?
Can get a lot of good engine oil at that price. Unless is really something special and different. But doesn't seems to look like it. Cosway also selling EO but price wise can get reputable EO outside.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Can get a lot of good engine oil at that price. Unless is really something special and different. But doesn't seems to look like it. Cosway also selling EO but price wise can get reputable EO outside.
As I mentioned, products under MLM have to pay commission for a few levels mah! All cost in, so price becomes higher...:banghead:

TheDuckster

Known Member
Jun 18, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
forum.lowyat.net
Not bad. Congratulations for getting the job. And based on what you wrote earlier, you looked like you're quite enjoying the job. A good sign.
beats having to advertisement some product with an end overpriced tag that i doubt myself~

As I mentioned, products under MLM have to pay commission for a few levels mah! All cost in, so price becomes higher...:banghead:
Have you seen cellfood? i think it's RM1999 for 24 small eyedrop-sized bottles.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
For MLM.. some really do make money.. but USUALLY those at the top. If you have a primary daily job but still have your time free, maybe you can join MLM as a side income, but never put 100% of your time for it. treat it as part time or such

Some people quit primary job and invest huge amount of money to join and do MLM. Do not do this, don't loose your primary job. Well, you may quit IF your MLM job reach 5 figure hehe...remember....IF.

MLM does not give you a fix income..NO KWSP...NO SOCSO....REMEMBER....

Don't ever get blinded by some 'success story' of few MLM member that suddenly make 5 figure. Check their background, do they really work hard to climb to the top?..or turn millionaire in just a night? The money in the picture may not be theirs you know.. maybe even the cheque is fake...maybe the sport car is borowed..they just do that to boost the spirit of other members.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yes we know it’s bordering on the ludicrous, just like how the Twilight saga managed to be a box office hit, but we’ve been made privy to some new info on the SSC Ultimate Aero II that will see it aim for a Neyron SuperSport-besting top speed of 443km/h.

Our earlier article...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience