Direct sales. Really so effective or just gimmicks?

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
As long as we are working with a company, our income will remain the same as other salary earner.
Only few dedicated person will earn those huge income. Most Malaysian will be drawn to MLM as they are promised all the sweet stuff which is the 5 digit income, luxury car and so on.

I wont say its a lie or a con. Its just that some of us are just not destined to be the successful one.
If u are a hardcore salesperson then i do believe u will survive and can make this as your sole income.
If not, the dont quit your main source of income just to embark on what u believe will change your life.
Do it part time or for fun but find the right company.
yeap. In the end its all about how dedicated you are. I wouldnt say one will be successful if he is dedicated enough, but at least he gets closer to achieve it.

When you do MLM, you will lose some friends but at the same time you gain some. You may not get as close as before with your buddies (because you want to sell them things) but you get to know more people from the MLM company and also from introduction by others for you to advance.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I wouldn't discourage young people of age 18 and above to try MLM as this would actually makes them more mature and aware of the real world. Guidance is very important as youngsters are more stubborn or naive. And the motivational talks, products training, and many other trainings such as how to read people behavior and how to communicate/socialize with people are good to shape someone into a knowledgeable person.
Well, at 18 I rather they get a degree first, then only try out MLM later. Don't work out, got degree to fall back on...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

As long as we are working with a company, our income will remain the same as other salary earner.
Only few dedicated person will earn those huge income. Most Malaysian will be drawn to MLM as they are promised all the sweet stuff which is the 5 digit income, luxury car and so on.

I wont say its a lie or a con. Its just that some of us are just not destined to be the successful one.
If u are a hardcore salesperson then i do believe u will survive and can make this as your sole income.
If not, the dont quit your main source of income just to embark on what u believe will change your life.
Do it part time or for fun but find the right company.
I totally agree with you on this. When I attended some of these talks last time (different products) they always refer to that top person, showing his monthly income. The rest of us more like supporting his income....:hmmmm:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Seems that majority of the response here suggested to get a degree first. But to tell the truth, I really din't consider to get into MLM. I just wanted to get the views from all of you here regarding this.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
There may be more viable options outside MLM. A college degree may land you a good job, but a rich wife will surely land you a fortune. I might pursue the latter if I'm still young.:biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Well, at 18 I rather they get a degree first, then only try out MLM later. Don't work out, got degree to fall back on...:biggrin:

Not get a gf ka hahahaha

It is good to start at young age also...at least he will be more aware of the real world and gain more knowledge. It is just that someone has to monitor them and pull them back if they step too far

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
There may be more viable options outside MLM. A college degree may land you a good job, but a rich wife will surely land you a fortune. I might pursue the latter if I'm still young.:biggrin:
Rich wife, then get hen pecked also cannot last long woh!.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Not get a gf ka hahahaha

It is good to start at young age also...at least he will be more aware of the real world and gain more knowledge. It is just that someone has to monitor them and pull them back if they step too far
Not to say cannot, just afraid if start early doing MLM and still study for degree then ok. But if go all out in MLM, then fail degree, late fail MLM also then how? Time wasted....:hmmmm:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Rich wife, then get hen pecked also cannot last long woh!.....:biggrin:

Not to say cannot, just afraid if start early doing MLM and still study for degree then ok. But if go all out in MLM, then fail degree, late fail MLM also then how? Time wasted....:hmmmm:
Get rich Mistress :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I think I can be considered young.

Get rich Mistress :biggrin:
Usually is the other way around lah!
Maybe old sugar mummy can.....hahhahahhahaha:biggrin::biggrin:
You all want to influence this sort of things to young guy like me? :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Young one also got one, get those richman's girl as gf then become wife then inherit father's inheritance. And must get the one that has only 1 daughter and is pretty hehe!

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

I think I can be considered young.

You all want to influence this sort of things to young guy like me? :rofl:
Young only can do that, old ppl like us cannot really go for young girls adi. We have to look for sugar mummy instead :rofl: Or hot MILF.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
That's why if your child is doing it, you be the one who monitors loh haha :biggrin:

There is a lot of genuine MLM out there. I bought my very first computer using $ i earned from MLM. Then used the PC for university projects haha

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Young one also got one, get those richman's girl as gf then become wife then inherit father's inheritance. And must get the one that has only 1 daughter and is pretty hehe!

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Young only can do that, old ppl like us cannot really go for young girls adi. We have to look for sugar mummy instead :rofl: Or hot MILF.
Sounds easier to be said than done. No experience in these things also.

Ah! that is like trying to strike the Jackpot......:sleep:
Agreed, haha. :biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Sports toto currently I think it's 28mil.

If everyone here chips in RM50 each, let's say we have 20 people, that's RM1000. We can buy a system 10 number or a sequence of numbers to have a higher chance of striking and we can split 28 mil between 20 people. 1.4 mil each. Ok mou?

As for MLM, I used to be in MLM and was doing quite well back in the day getting about 3-4k per month commission on top of my pay from my job, that was quite good. It got real bad once there were a thousand different MLMs (mostly pyramids) popped up, that's when the govt enforced the illegal pyramid scheme ban. Then the economy hit bad. That was when the MLM phenomena died off.

Nowadays I join a MLM only if I want their product and want to get a discount. Amway products are quite good to use if anyone's interested.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A raft of changes to Formula One's regulations has been decided upon by the FIA's World Motor Sport Council (WMSC), in order to improve racing and tidy up a number of loose ends.

From 2011 adjustable rear wings will be allowed to promote overtaking, in the hope of encouraging cars to draft one another down the straights. In addition F-ducts will be banned.

"In the race, you can't use it [the wing] for the first two...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience