DIGI vs MAXIS

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
but at kampung area and ulu ulu area digi got line , but maxis sux no line at all

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
aiyaiyai.. this thread is not helping too.. it's just like the adverts. They are both blasting at each others promo but dont really gives out real info.

i've been wanting to switch from prepaid to postpaid. but im so confused with em..

the shop attentants dont really help as well.

one thing, from digi prepaid to postpaid, can u keep the no. ?

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
my wife was yapping her way thru wit her maxis mobile beside me at OUG Central hypermarket while my digi got no reception.. (*#&$4@#&*)(*#!!!!!!!!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
aiyaiyai.. this thread is not helping too.. it's just like the adverts. They are both blasting at each others promo but dont really gives out real info.

i've been wanting to switch from prepaid to postpaid. but im so confused with em..

hi mate.. i'm not sure bout digi but i was told maxis can. So.. highly lightly digi can. Why don u give digi helpline a buzz.. i'm sure they will answer u wot.

ZTH

Known Member
Mar 25, 2007
. . . . . . . . thanks guys for the replies . . . . . from what I heard from my friend that went to Sabah .. Digi is the BEST ...

jsn

Known Member
May 24, 2004
Penang
profiles.friendster.com

can i just change from prepaid to postpaid few week ago...why not ?

xbalance2002

1,500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
that's totally bullshit, 5-8 years ago, the statement might be true, Celcom has been very quite after acquired by Telekom. You know how government/semi-government working peace is.

I'm with Celcom postpaid, always give me missed call sms while my phone didn't even ring. (and I just leave my phone on the my desk)

wait a minute, that might be the smart way to cheat your consumer, when your competitor call,

1. Put them in Celcom voice mail,
a. competitor need to pay for leaving voice mail
b. Celcom subscriber need to dial in and pay to listen to voice mail.

2. Instead allow your competitor earn the money, use the missed call sms so that your Celcom subscribe will pay for dial back.

What a brilliant plan. Either Celcom network has been lousy or they out smart me, but frankly, their coverage in KL sucks.

I thought my old junkie phone sucks, unfortunately, I asked around my colleagues who are with the same Celcom plan with different phone model give me the similar feedback.
i agreed on what you say CeLcOM ..SMS all the time if there is a miss call...
coverage is just soso...
i notice my bill super high compare to prepaid servise...
this few week i have been using my Digi servise to call oversea ..suprise ..the cost is all most as cheap as u buy the phone card or those oversea phone call card....
the quality of during oversea call is as good as local call...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Basically, I would say there is no good mobile service provider. All of them sucks, but I would believe that anything that's telekom is worst. buahaha

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
Cheapest maxis postpaid plan is RM50 monthly for now. Even if they say the call charges is RM0.15 from maxis to maxis and RM0.20 from maxis to other telcos, i believe most of the numbers u call will be to 012/017 so just go for maxis lah...but surprisingly, digi prepaid charges for certain international calls are bloody cheap...example would be calls to USA...maxis charges RM0.99/min if im not mistaken and digi prepaid is only RM0.18/min.
And yes, for maxis, you can change your prepaid line to postpaid and retain the same number. Not too sure for Digi but i think it is possible.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
maverick,
RM18/min is quite cheap la. But I suspect foul play from digi since it's so cheap. Can't blame me for suspecting cos almost everything in malaysia is foul play especially the g's.

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
Jerry,
Lol you never run out of ammo to shoot the Gs and rempits huh? :adore: :adore: :adore:
Yeah I thought so too. Was thinking they might just send me a separate bill for the calls but surprisingly until today theres still nothing. :biggrin:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
maverick,
hahaha Actually, it's very contradictory in me. Part of me is trying not to blame the govt, simply because I'm praying for malaysia. Another part of me is blaming them because they caused a lot of problems that directly relates to the citizens which caused the citizens to suffer more. So that's why it's half half when I shoot the g's haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi . i'm looking for the urethane foam (usually in yellow colour) . it's not like the bekas ikan (white colour) .. it's solid urethane foam ..

need it to do some custom audio enclosure ..

oh one more thing , do u think i can get the plywood that they usually used for cargo at port klang ? need plenty of if .. the wood smooth surface and thick are perfect for MDF rings ..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience