Difference between BNR34 non VSpec & VSpec

aotuo

Feb 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hello sifu-sifu sekalian...I am planning to get a r34 and in terms of sourcing parts in case of breakdown, maintenance, modifications, etc, is it the same for vspec and non vspec. What I know is that the vspec has pro version of attesa while the non vspec is just a normal mechanical lsd. Therefore is it easy to source lsd for non vspec since i guess Malaysian market has more r34 vspec version. Hope I can get important information from all of you guys.....

BNR

Known Member
May 21, 2009
i don't think there r much choices around nowadays... I would suggest just get the next best condition GTR regardless V or non VSpec.

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Just go through skyline forum and seek thread for tips for buying Skyline GTR. I've learned a lot from there. Planning to get one R34 vspec 1999-2000 version in 2 years. That's my target..

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hello sifu-sifu sekalian...I am planning to get a r34 and in terms of sourcing parts in case of breakdown, maintenance, modifications, etc, is it the same for vspec and non vspec. What I know is that the vspec has pro version of attesa while the non vspec is just a normal mechanical lsd. Therefore is it easy to source lsd for non vspec since i guess Malaysian market has more r34 vspec version. Hope I can get important information from all of you guys.....
There is a bit more than just the LSDs that separate the V-Spec and non V-Spec GTRs and I'm sure Blood Red can fill you in as he's been consumed in the search for one these past few weeks.

But to answer your question regarding the differences in breakdown, maintenance and modifications - there is next to no difference. As for how easy it is to source the a V-Spec LSD, I'm sure V-Spec (no pun intended) can help you out.

:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ive just noticed that even the ori Blitz Sus Power Air Filter doesnt have a Blitz logo embossed on it or anything or maybe its hidden somewhere? Is there anyway to recognise it? Heres a pic of the ori blitz air filter.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience