- Greedy E-manage
- Cross Ecu
Feel free to comment about their features. :smile:

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
Tohsan said:
MOTECH 500 same like Tengku Djan Monster Lotus :biggrin:
ehh...where got Motech 500...i heard before M4 Clubman, M4 Pro, M48 Clubman, M48 Pro, M400, M600, M800, M8 Pro...

have a look...
http://www.emergent.com.au/200sx/ecudata.html

as i know Motec has more ignition timing map points and fuel map points compared to those Japanese Standalone ECUs...Motec around 800 points, Haltech around 500 i think Apexi PowerFC 400 points...

Motec also has a lot of functions like data logging, traction control, launch control, anti-lag, nitrous, VTEC control...and the list goes on...the best is their data logger...K-Kidds favourite

DJgErM said:
10 grand for it rite?
more like more than 10 grand...make it close to 20...u gotta replace ur whole car's sensors with Motec ones and then ask trained motec technicians to come and re-map the ECU for u...Malaysia i think also got skilled ECU programmers..but how much juice they can push out of ur engine is up to their skill lor...

K-Kid

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Earth
their latest addition...

darn...saliva all over my keyboard...:love:
hehehe...sorry for unrelated post.
only use SAFC before and i personally think Haltech is more than enough.

et5828

1,500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
the most budget ecu for our car is which one?
and why some buggers said e-manage cannot use our car one

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
et5828 said:
the most budget ecu for our car is which one?
and why some buggers said e-manage cannot use our car one
e-Manage supports minimum 4cyl engines...

as you know there is really no budget ECUs to use...even cars like Evos, if they opt to get cheaper electronics they would go for re-chipping ...Tuners like Mines has readily programmed chips that can be plug in to their ECU...as u know even 2nd hand Haltech costs 3k to 4k++...without installation which is another RM1.5k or so...so if u are thinking of anything less than 3k to main re-programmable ECU...my advise forget it...

i think ours are soldered dead to the ECU board...so not much choice...maybe Matspeed has some innovative ideas:p

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
K-Kid said:
their latest addition...

darn...saliva all over my keyboard...:love:
hehehe...sorry for unrelated post.
only use SAFC before and i personally think Haltech is more than enough.
sure la...new ones come with steering also...with paddle shifter and i think pit lane speed limiter also..sure a pencuri's target...

SuPeRtEc88

我係孖8
Mar 2, 2004
NeVeRlanD
Tohsan said:
Anyone got try the following ecu for their kcar:
- HKS F-con
- Motech
- Greedy E-manage
- Cross Ecu
Feel free to comment about their features. :smile:
Cross Ecu - only this i've try b4, bought it fr chop shop, come with hafcut, i bought that ECU and others performance stuff only, but after i install everything, i realised i've took left sum related stuff come with hafcut.

conclusion: next time u search this stuff, juz bought da whole hafcut! u wun regret like me n waste money.......

SuPeRtEc88

我係孖8
Mar 2, 2004
NeVeRlanD
butthead said:
e-Manage supports minimum 4cyl engines...

as you know there is really no budget ECUs to use...even cars like Evos, if they opt to get cheaper electronics they would go for re-chipping ...Tuners like Mines has readily programmed chips that can be plug in to their ECU...as u know even 2nd hand Haltech costs 3k to 4k++...without installation which is another RM1.5k or so...so if u are thinking of anything less than 3k to main re-programmable ECU...my advise forget it...

i think ours are soldered dead to the ECU board...so not much choice...maybe Matspeed has some innovative ideas:p
new gen e-damage can support 3 cylinders:cool:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
butthead said:
ehh...where got Motech 500...i heard before M4 Clubman, M4 Pro, M48 Clubman, M48 Pro, M400, M600, M800, M8 Pro...

have a look...
http://www.emergent.com.au/200sx/ecudata.html

as i know Motec has more ignition timing map points and fuel map points compared to those Japanese Standalone ECUs...Motec around 800 points, Haltech around 500 i think Apexi PowerFC 400 points...

Motec also has a lot of functions like data logging, traction control, launch control, anti-lag, nitrous, VTEC control...and the list goes on...the best is their data logger...K-Kidds favourite

more like more than 10 grand...make it close to 20...u gotta replace ur whole car's sensors with Motec ones and then ask trained motec technicians to come and re-map the ECU for u...Malaysia i think also got skilled ECU programmers..but how much juice they can push out of ur engine is up to their skill lor...
sorry ah typing error its M600 EMS :D

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
SuPeRtEc88 said:
new gen e-damage can support 3 cylinders:cool:
eManage Ultimate??? heard of it before...dunno the specs yet...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

Anyone can share knowledge on how to install car sound system??

I have CD player, Pre-amp, 2-channel Power Am, Component speakers and coaxial speakers... anyone, thanks. BTW, send to kedai, mahal wo...:embaressed_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience