Del-Sol 1993, Opinions needed

CIVIC68

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Originally posted by KE70Scharger@Jan 3 2005, 16:24
CIVIC68, is this unit yours.....notice it is a UK Spec...
I doesn't own a DelSol, got these pics from Cardomain.....

blacksolbill

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by SiRCRX@Jan 3 2005, 20:59
Wow ... more Sols than expected ?
BlackSol ,
where's your hangout place ? The team normally TT in Subang , very rarely in KL
I will let you know on the TT session ..... this Friday maybe. Bring along the other Sols ......... electric roof .... ah sweeetttttt :D
Very unfortunate bro, we dun hang out anymore.... I used to be active with the JSOC but now rarely. Anyway, I'll try getting hold of these sol owners and pray they will bring their butt out. Give me a date and time sometime next week and I'll try askin them out for a TT at Subang.

Rgds/blacksolbill

blacksolbill

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by Demon@Jul 12 2004, 12:08
what spec?

Car is a Honda CRX Del-Sol 1993/1997 model.. transtop (not working properly)
engine: B16A dohc v-tec
with some kinda pod-filter and air ram, old muffler
exterior: some jap bodykit with missing front lip... 16" rims..silver colour
interior: standard save for the ICE..two boxed subs behind seats, 2 amps and electronic crossover in boot... turbo timer

after buying the car, hopefully can get by this week.. have to touch up the cracked side skirts abit, paint the rims (temporarily till find new rims), touch up the interior abit- missing bits and pieces, some minor broken pieces etc... clean it up good plus maybe paint some plastic panels too... engine bay needs to be tidied up, i have leftover yellow silicone hoses, will use it to brighten up the bay abit... clean the damn pod filet... buy extractors and exhaust.. install leftover s-afc, volt mete, steering wheel, gear knob, etc etc....

sigh.. quite a fair bit of work to do on the car lah.. hopefully parts can be found at a reasonable price.

plus i was told that recon imported cars ahve to go for puspakom inspection before ownership change ka? troublesome....sigh
Calling Demon.......how's ur car doing? TeamCRX is meeting up soon on the 29th Jan and was hoping we sol owners can meet. Location Extreme Park Sunway 7.00pm. Hope to hear from you soon. There's a bluesol who is dying to meet us.

Rgds/blacksolbill

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

!!!need help about custom car approval

all sifu out there or any 1 experiance
do i need JPJ approval after i fix some custom made body kits(car look different then original e.g. kenari mod to accord) to use it on the road???:Not_Impressed:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience