dedication to dennis tan

ImAn

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG@Dec 8 2004, 10:46
i believe both of these kings agree with me too..
hahahaha :lol:

2jzgte

Jul 22, 2004
Originally posted by CarismaGT@Dec 8 2004, 10:16
well let me stress again... i believe i have not step onto ur tail... but it seems that u have started to in someway...
i do not intend to find fault with u... so better stay out okay? thank u for ur kind cooperation...

what makes u think so??? who do u think u r to warn me to stay out?????

well, since the declaration of war is made, all i can say is good luck to you......

me -- :ph34r: but u -- :blink:

i guess u r intelligent enough to understand this.

btw, i dont have to prove to the whole zth community whether i have the guts to intro myself to the world, after all this is just a forum in the cyber world, why so serious??? maybe i've got no guts... but if i have anything to prove, it will be to ensure that some1 will have to look for a half cut S15 very soon........

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by 2jzgte+Dec 8 2004, 11:50 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2jzgte @ Dec 8 2004, 11:50 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CarismaGT@Dec 8 2004, 10:16
well let me stress again... i believe i have not step onto ur tail... but it seems that u have started to in someway...
i do not intend to find fault with u... so better stay out okay? thank u for ur kind cooperation...

well, since the declaration of war is made, all i can say is good luck to you......

btw, i dont have to prove to the whole zth community whether i have the guts to intro myself to the world, after all this is just a forum in the cyber world, why so serious??? maybe i've got no guts... but if i have anything to prove, it will be to ensure that some1 will have to look for a half cut S15 very soon........ [/b][/quote]
hmmm if u think it as a warning.. i got nothin to say.. i have mentioned a lot of times.. that i don not wan to find fault with u.. thus i mean stay out of this topic.. cos the more u type the more we will get deeper hate between us... but it seems that ur the one that are not willingly to let me off... btw i am a victim of this flame and i am asking ur cooperation not to add anymore pepper or salt to it... is this kind of simple request not acceptable to u?

yea ur correct... everyone knows me including u... but unfortunately i don know u.. and i am sincere enough to ask u out for a friendly drink but u decline... so its u that is hidding... and if u wanna do anything to me i can do anything to stop it coz why? i dunno u ma...

i think ur the one that started giving me threat not me.. i never did... its just a plain invitation to yum char where by u get it wrong... i tried to be nice to u but unfortunately my effort was thought the other way round... mayb u have already have grudge against me all this while thus my effort to make fren wiff u turn out to b in failure... sigh...

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
yamchar!! yamchar!! dennis lets go yamchar at medan selera sunway on saturday. Blackie and ms.Jun will be there.... i guess. :lol: if not i will! hahahaha.

releks la.. those ppl... no action.. talk only... sticks and stones may break your bones, but not words.

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
oh.. then u state the date and time ah.

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
hhhmmmm..... interesting topic........ B) but better keep quiet, no need to comment also, coz everybody thinks differently...... <_<

too many free ppl in this world to start this kind of topic..... just ignore them.... if you guys notice, where is the guy who started this topic?? but now we all are here to post so many messages wasting space & time....hehee....

dennis, just let it be la.... :)

2jzgte

Jul 22, 2004
Originally posted by CarismaGT+Dec 8 2004, 12:09 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CarismaGT @ Dec 8 2004, 12:09 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by 2jzgte@Dec 8 2004, 11:50
<!--QuoteBegin-CarismaGT
@Dec 8 2004, 10:16

btw, i dont have to prove to the whole zth community whether i have the guts to intro myself to the world, after all this is just a forum in the cyber world, why so serious??? maybe i've got no guts... but if i have anything to prove, it will be to ensure that some1 will have to look for a half cut S15 very soon........
hmmm if u think it as a warning.. i got nothin to say.. i have mentioned a lot of times.. that i don not wan to find fault with u.. thus i mean stay out of this topic.. cos the more u type the more we will get deeper hate between us... but it seems that ur the one that are not willingly to let me off... btw i am a victim of this flame and i am asking ur cooperation not to add anymore pepper or salt to it... is this kind of simple request not acceptable to u?

yea ur correct... everyone knows me including u... but unfortunately i don know u.. and i am sincere enough to ask u out for a friendly drink but u decline... so its u that is hidding... and if u wanna do anything to me i can do anything to stop it coz why? i dunno u ma...

i think ur the one that started giving me threat not me.. i never did... its just a plain invitation to yum char where by u get it wrong... i tried to be nice to u but unfortunately my effort was thought the other way round... mayb u have already have grudge against me all this while thus my effort to make fren wiff u turn out to b in failure... sigh... [/b][/quote]
well, i'm not interested to continue - go read ur PM.

but if any of u guys are interested to know what's going on, ask Carisma himself....

or i can show u guys my reply to him.... - no secret.....hahahaa..... :lol:

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by ZephyRed@Dec 8 2004, 14:20
yamchar!! yamchar!! dennis lets go yamchar at medan selera sunway on saturday. Blackie and ms.Jun will be there.... i guess. :lol: if not i will! hahahaha.

releks la.. those ppl... no action.. talk only... sticks and stones may break your bones, but not words.
ms jun??? blackie will be in Sepang ler this saturday thats y he got no time to yum char wiff u in medan sunway ler hahaha... how bout u? going to sepang also? since u know blackie is going hehe...

Waja1.6X

Known Member
Oct 4, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
ole..ole ole ole........OLE~~~ ole~~~...eh...this not tiger cup ar??? paiseh...wrong forum..... :unsure:

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
oh yea hor.. memory lapse.. totally forgotten bout the sepang event. Can't go dude... working on every saturdays.. (#*&$()$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by ZephyRed@Dec 9 2004, 07:51
oh yea hor.. memory lapse.. totally forgotten bout the sepang event. Can't go dude... working on every saturdays.. (#*&$()$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
too bad.. then u will miss blackie and all the hottie around him hehehe.... but work more important ma hehe...

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
dennis,
u going for amf as well?
wah a thread just for u.... :P :)

when r u goin to intro chicks to me ler...... ?? :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Ultra Racing Drift Challenge was recently held in the parking lot, in front of Batu Pahat Mall. Organised by Ultra Racing, the drift event has participants locally and from around Malaysia. The crowd turnout today was quite good. Today seems more like a practice round and the real challenge comes tommorow (Sunday, 8th of May, 2011).

I also get to meet Miss Leona Chin, spokesperson for Ultra...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience