dedication to dennis tan

dtan

Dec 7, 2004
hi, how r u dennis?
saw ur S15 in pg some times ago, damnnnnnn ugly. :ph34r:
anyway, lotsa of ppl told me that u r the pg drift king.....pls la!! :D
i think u may know how to buang,but not drift, or u must hv mistakenly define the word "drift".........hehe
heard u r going to participate in this weekend's competition........
but which event????
drift?drag?better dont tarnish other nissan users' muka out there.
after all, just wanna inform u that don b cocky, lotsa ppl r looking for u... :angry:
not to say hi, but to teach u lessons. :lol:

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
dont mess with my tailo dennis man.... he will whoop your ass anytime.....

i'm the first one to support him... ass face.....

2jzgte

Jul 22, 2004
sorry.... just kay po around - who is dennis tan? penang got s15 meh?? how come never see before??

anyway - if someone is given the title of "drift king", then there must be a reason.... hehehee.... t.djan and zee are more than qualify for this..... but never heard of any s15 that is qualify for this "title"..... :) :) :blink:

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
he is a very friendly nice guy that i vouch for

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by dtan@Dec 7 2004, 13:44
hi, how r u dennis?
i think u may know how to buang,but not drift, or u must hv mistakenly define the word "drift".........hehe
but which event????
after all, just wanna inform u that don b cocky, lotsa ppl r looking for u... :angry:
hi, how r u dennis?
its nice of u of asking though the following msg says otherwise....

i have never tell anyone my S15 is nice or chun... if its ugly to u then its ur problem not mine.. u better don take a 2nd look at it better still don look at it at all...

i have never call my self "Penang Drift King" i think its u loser that purposely wanna find a topic to find fault wiff me... whether is it buang or drift... whether i know how or i dont its none of ur business... what? next are u going to name me "Penang Buang King" ar?? better don name me anything... later u say me thick skin again... mayb i dunno how to define the word drift myself.. hmmm why dont u explain to us all here...

but which event????
drift or drag its still none of ur business... in the first place do u own NISSAN? if not who are u to condemn me?

THANKS for the WARNING... i don think i have much enemy around though i might... its just some "minority" like u that have nothin to do wanna cari pasal only... whether i am cocky or not i don think so its for u to judge me.. its for my frens to judge me... since i don think u fall into that category...

anyway... since u know so much of me.. why dont u introduce urself here to everyone here and me if u have the guts... if u don't... don waste my time and other fellow forummers here that is gonna tiu or about to tiu u back for creating a lame msg here...

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by DRFT_240sx@Dec 7 2004, 16:22
dont mess with my tailo dennis man.... he will whoop your ass anytime.....

i'm the first one to support him... ass face.....
hey... don ler call tailo... later ppl say i call myself tailo... later another "crime" added to the list...

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by 2jzgte@Dec 7 2004, 17:19
sorry.... just kay po around - who is dennis tan? penang got s15 meh?? how come never see before??

anyway - if someone is given the title of "drift king", then there must be a reason.... hehehee.... t.djan and zee are more than qualify for this..... but never heard of any s15 that is qualify for this "title"..... :) :) :blink:
once again... let me remind everyone... i have never call myself a "Drift King" or any other "King" at all... so don put words into my mouth... Thank u...

btw... i don who ur okay... i do not intend to cari pasal wiff u... and r u sure u dunno Penang got S15 meh? if i am not mistaken u mentioned b4 in a few of the past posting (i think autokhana Round 1) saying that a S15 from penang kena tar pau by dunno a VR4 in Sepang Drag Battle wor.. which i never did drag wiff any satria in Sepang b4... so i assume that u notice the existince and now u pura pura buat tak tahu... hmmmph mayb u and dtan are the same person??? well i just guess mayb i am wrong..

anyway once again... i believe i have never step into ur life b4... and i respect that and i hope it stays the same vice versa... if any of my frens don like my attitude.. they know how to approach me and i shall apologise if i really did the mistake.. if u don have the guts to introduce urself and just by hiding behind nickname... i don think u are man enough to make any accusation that is REAL... it would be lame mostly...

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by cmng@Dec 7 2004, 17:06
whuahh..
somebody afraid he going to lose to Dennis tan on drift competition
CMNG: give me any drift event that the DBSG guys enter... hmmm i definitely will get 1st position... ermmm from the last placing lar haha so if its any of the drifters guys i don think he/she is afraid of losing to me hahaha.. guess must be some lame arsehole wanna stir some trouble only....

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by CarismaGT+Dec 7 2004, 21:28 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CarismaGT @ Dec 7 2004, 21:28 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cmng@Dec 7 2004, 17:06
whuahh..
CMNG: give me any drift event that the DBSG guys enter... hmmm i definitely will get 1st position... ermmm from the last placing lar haha so if its any of the drifters guys i don think he/she is afraid of losing to me hahaha.. guess must be some lame arsehole wanna stir some trouble only.... [/b][/quote]

oh ..no again ... wei ..u dump ppl sister again ah???? sad case ....

hahahah ...atleast there is 1 more slider will cover ur ass... .... o m s ....muahhahah....
wei ..i thought u r suppose to come down last sunday ??? back up tyres for this week end ker???? i'll be ur supporter ...hurrey !!!!!..... can i be the passenger???

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by cmng@Dec 7 2004, 22:04
kekeke dont be so low profile

friend, forget this damn lame post and forummer la
hehehe... hey yea to my surprise... why is it everytime someone kena flame or hate msg... it sure will be newly registered nickname... why cant they just use their old nick?? or why cant they just be themselves... even when i comment on ppl i use my own nick also... i am not afraid of others to know who am i...

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by GAME_OVER+Dec 7 2004, 22:20 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAME_OVER @ Dec 7 2004, 22:20 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by CarismaGT@Dec 7 2004, 21:28
<!--QuoteBegin-cmng
@Dec 7 2004, 17:06
whuahh..

CMNG: give me any drift event that the DBSG guys enter... hmmm i definitely will get 1st position... ermmm from the last placing lar haha so if its any of the drifters guys i don think he/she is afraid of losing to me hahaha.. guess must be some lame arsehole wanna stir some trouble only....

hahahah ...atleast there is 1 more slider will cover ur ass... .... o m s ....muahhahah....
wei ..i thought u r suppose to come down last sunday ??? back up tyres for this week end ker???? i'll be ur supporter ...hurrey !!!!!..... can i be the passenger??? [/b][/quote]
Jack: i don play wiff ppls sister one lar... hehe i am serious type one ler ngek ngek self puji hahaha... hmmm tyre taken out already... now running on different tyre setup... last sunday ar? i went back to penang on saturday itself... one day trip only... passenger? can no prob just bring along helmet... but will u b afraid?? later i "terbuang" again like ppl mentioned... eh but i tot saturday u will still be in penang??

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by CarismaGT+Dec 7 2004, 22:27 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CarismaGT @ Dec 7 2004, 22:27 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by GAME_OVER@Dec 7 2004, 22:20
Originally posted by CarismaGT@Dec 7 2004, 21:28
<!--QuoteBegin-cmng
@Dec 7 2004, 17:06
whuahh..

wei ..i thought u r suppose to come down last sunday ??? back up tyres for this week end ker???? i'll be ur supporter ...hurrey !!!!!..... can i be the passenger???
Jack: i don play wiff ppls sister one lar... hehe i am serious type one ler ngek ngek self puji hahaha... hmmm tyre taken out already... now running on different tyre setup... last sunday ar? i went back to penang on saturday itself... one day trip only... passenger? can no prob just bring along helmet... but will u b afraid?? later i "terbuang" again like ppl mentioned... eh but i tot saturday u will still be in penang?? [/b][/quote]
we'll chat about that when i reach there...

btw ur s15 really looks ugly lah .. wanna let go cheap cheap ah??? or if u wanna trade in wif me ???? muahahahhah...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After months of spy shots, the next generation Mercedes-Benz CLS sports sedan has finally been officially <del datetime="2010-08-18T06:08:30+00:00">revealed</del> leaked. Even though Stuttgart has not yet released any information on the new CLS, a leak of the car's official brochure gives us a view of the production-ready version inside and out...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience