dedication to dennis tan

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
heh heh heh.. .buta buta dennis kena whacked.

but i think the term below..

S15 is not meant for drag, its for drift..... hehehee....
is very subjective. What justification do u have to say so?

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Originally posted by ZephyRed@Dec 8 2004, 10:17

i totally disagree!!

S15 is neither for drag nor for drift.. it's for picking up chickadeess

:ph34r:

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by ZephyRed@Dec 8 2004, 10:17

yup it is very subjective... any how.. silvias are design more to drift setup... according to my fren from Thailand.. he explained to me that.. its not that silvia cannot be used for drag... it can be done but in order to achieve that lots of things have to be done.. for example the whole rear suspension setup and axle setup have to be replaced... that is kinda costly hehehe...

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG+Dec 8 2004, 10:23 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BLaCkHoWLiNG @ Dec 8 2004, 10:23 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZephyRed@Dec 8 2004, 10:17

i totally disagree!!

S15 is neither for drag nor for drift.. it's for picking up chickadeess

:ph34r: [/b][/quote]
hey i agree with u this one... coz the rear seat is kinda narrow hehe thus cant fetch big size ppl... but penang where got so much chicks to fetch hahaha... now the chicks all also upgraded already... they only go for european muscle car haha..

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
prove of it!

yummy... yummmyyyyyeeeee!!

but i think penang girls are better than the girl below interms of complexion
and skin toning.. they are much more silky smooth.. .fairer.. and .. delicious..

*sluurrrppp*

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
heh heh heh.. chick magnet!

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Must be Initial-D syndrome lar.

1.) Silvias are only for drifting (because most of them drift cars in Initial D are Silvias)
2.) Hachiroku is the best drift car in the world world (because Takumi beat the crap out of almost every opponent in his hachi)
3.) Misfiring system is Fire dargon ("ehh u know ah, my car got misfiring system wan' YEAH RITE!)
4.) And finally, The creme de'la creme. FF cars can drift.

e39a

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
OZ
Visit site
Originally posted by Joeker@Dec 8 2004, 10:35
Must be Initial-D syndrome lar.

1.) Silvias are only for drifting (because most of them drift cars in Initial D are Silvias)
2.) Hachiroku is the best drift car in the world world (because Takumi beat the crap out of almost every opponent in his hachi)
3.) Misfiring system is Fire dargon ("ehh u know ah, my car got misfiring system wan' YEAH RITE!)
4.) And finally, The creme de'la creme. FF cars can drift.
spot on for point no.4.... :lol: :lol:

ImAn

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Originally posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG@Dec 8 2004, 10:46
i believe both of these kings agree with me too..
hahahaha :lol:

2jzgte

Jul 22, 2004
Originally posted by CarismaGT@Dec 8 2004, 10:16
well let me stress again... i believe i have not step onto ur tail... but it seems that u have started to in someway...
i do not intend to find fault with u... so better stay out okay? thank u for ur kind cooperation...

what makes u think so??? who do u think u r to warn me to stay out?????

well, since the declaration of war is made, all i can say is good luck to you......

me -- :ph34r: but u -- :blink:

i guess u r intelligent enough to understand this.

btw, i dont have to prove to the whole zth community whether i have the guts to intro myself to the world, after all this is just a forum in the cyber world, why so serious??? maybe i've got no guts... but if i have anything to prove, it will be to ensure that some1 will have to look for a half cut S15 very soon........

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by 2jzgte+Dec 8 2004, 11:50 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2jzgte @ Dec 8 2004, 11:50 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CarismaGT@Dec 8 2004, 10:16
well let me stress again... i believe i have not step onto ur tail... but it seems that u have started to in someway...
i do not intend to find fault with u... so better stay out okay? thank u for ur kind cooperation...

well, since the declaration of war is made, all i can say is good luck to you......

btw, i dont have to prove to the whole zth community whether i have the guts to intro myself to the world, after all this is just a forum in the cyber world, why so serious??? maybe i've got no guts... but if i have anything to prove, it will be to ensure that some1 will have to look for a half cut S15 very soon........ [/b][/quote]
hmmm if u think it as a warning.. i got nothin to say.. i have mentioned a lot of times.. that i don not wan to find fault with u.. thus i mean stay out of this topic.. cos the more u type the more we will get deeper hate between us... but it seems that ur the one that are not willingly to let me off... btw i am a victim of this flame and i am asking ur cooperation not to add anymore pepper or salt to it... is this kind of simple request not acceptable to u?

yea ur correct... everyone knows me including u... but unfortunately i don know u.. and i am sincere enough to ask u out for a friendly drink but u decline... so its u that is hidding... and if u wanna do anything to me i can do anything to stop it coz why? i dunno u ma...

i think ur the one that started giving me threat not me.. i never did... its just a plain invitation to yum char where by u get it wrong... i tried to be nice to u but unfortunately my effort was thought the other way round... mayb u have already have grudge against me all this while thus my effort to make fren wiff u turn out to b in failure... sigh...

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
yamchar!! yamchar!! dennis lets go yamchar at medan selera sunway on saturday. Blackie and ms.Jun will be there.... i guess. :lol: if not i will! hahahaha.

releks la.. those ppl... no action.. talk only... sticks and stones may break your bones, but not words.

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
oh.. then u state the date and time ah.

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
hhhmmmm..... interesting topic........ B) but better keep quiet, no need to comment also, coz everybody thinks differently...... <_<

too many free ppl in this world to start this kind of topic..... just ignore them.... if you guys notice, where is the guy who started this topic?? but now we all are here to post so many messages wasting space & time....hehee....

dennis, just let it be la.... :)

2jzgte

Jul 22, 2004
Originally posted by CarismaGT+Dec 8 2004, 12:09 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CarismaGT @ Dec 8 2004, 12:09 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by 2jzgte@Dec 8 2004, 11:50
<!--QuoteBegin-CarismaGT
@Dec 8 2004, 10:16

btw, i dont have to prove to the whole zth community whether i have the guts to intro myself to the world, after all this is just a forum in the cyber world, why so serious??? maybe i've got no guts... but if i have anything to prove, it will be to ensure that some1 will have to look for a half cut S15 very soon........
hmmm if u think it as a warning.. i got nothin to say.. i have mentioned a lot of times.. that i don not wan to find fault with u.. thus i mean stay out of this topic.. cos the more u type the more we will get deeper hate between us... but it seems that ur the one that are not willingly to let me off... btw i am a victim of this flame and i am asking ur cooperation not to add anymore pepper or salt to it... is this kind of simple request not acceptable to u?

yea ur correct... everyone knows me including u... but unfortunately i don know u.. and i am sincere enough to ask u out for a friendly drink but u decline... so its u that is hidding... and if u wanna do anything to me i can do anything to stop it coz why? i dunno u ma...

i think ur the one that started giving me threat not me.. i never did... its just a plain invitation to yum char where by u get it wrong... i tried to be nice to u but unfortunately my effort was thought the other way round... mayb u have already have grudge against me all this while thus my effort to make fren wiff u turn out to b in failure... sigh... [/b][/quote]
well, i'm not interested to continue - go read ur PM.

but if any of u guys are interested to know what's going on, ask Carisma himself....

or i can show u guys my reply to him.... - no secret.....hahahaa..... :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Today I noticed my RH drive shaft and lower arm has marked like been touching and it quite clear. I wonder what could be cause this? Is there any issue if uses aftermarket abs (Im using aftermarket abs)? Or is there any other different car's drive shaft that been installed from previous owner?

Thanks for the advice in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience