Dedicated to a Bayside Blue GTR

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
russwestwood said:
Yeah, good Idea, Tom is really good with a camera & photoshop i think. But i think hes quite busy, must make appointment..

I'd cancel all my apointments just to take pics of your car. Come on, it's a GTR!!! :p

i believe i saw the skyline at Jln Batai.

russwestwood said:
BlackSamurai, when did u see that car in Jln Batai and where is that?? If u see someone else driving it, pls call the cops!! :)
Maybe you should post your pic too so that we know you're not "some one else".
Proud to be a GTR owner, post your pic now.

GTR..Vpec... Nice and Simple..!

i saw that few months ago, Jln Batai Damansara height, where the Famous Hon Kee wan tan mee stall located.

Is that you who drive there to buy Saturday newspaper? :biggrin:

BlackSamurai, no lah, dont think that was my car. Havent been to that wan tan mee stall long time already, last time was with my old waja.

DavidCNZ, thanks, trying to keep her nice & simple.

NOSkill, I support single moms too.. : ) U can see a pic of a happily married couple (car & driver) on skyline owners club, link below. Im not lengchai, but my car is.. :P And dont forget to call the cops if Im not the driver! :)

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=95022

fuuuuuyoh... nice nice... my dream car... hope i can get one someday.... do keep us updated with your oncoming projects/mods...

hey there, mind if i interupt your thread russwestwood? not gonna hijack it :p but i've to say i love your baby!!!!!! she's gorgeous, perfect.. okay k3nny, i love your baby too.. i LOVE ALL GTRs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *going insane* muahahahhahaha....

russwestwood...ur GT-R oso nice mah~i like ur car,simply oso very garang already...

everybody is going ga-ga over your baby.. drooling... haha.. wish i've a car that can make ppl drool over :p

depands on u wat.. its ur car.. haha

but i think nismo bodykit enuf.. can kill me~~~ lol

russwestwood said:
Haha, wah, nice to know that ppl think my car is nice. But do u guys think I should get a CF bonnet, rear trunk & GT wing? Dont know if the colours will go well..

CF bonnet,rear trunk n GT wing...KILLER on road~

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom