* d&d drag n drift COILOVER DAMPER

- BRAND NEW
- HIGH,LOW,SOFT,HARD WITH PILLOW BALL MOUNT
- MONOTUBE TUBE HYDRAULIC DESIGN
- LARGE 54mm DIAMETER INTENSIFIED ALLOY
- SINGLE TUBE GAS HYDRAULIC DESIGN
- COIL SPRING UTILIZE SAE9254 STEEL
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY

* AVAILABLE TOYOTA NISSAN HONDA MITSUBISHI MAZDA SUBARU SUZUKI BMW PROTON PERODUA

Description:
-D&D STREET USER DAMPER KIT was designed for drivers seeking improved handling on the street and at the track. A shortened shell case is utilized to allow the most piston stroke possible, which allows for a better ride at lowered ride heights, and increased grip at the track. Great for daily driving and occasion track use, whether it be at the drag strip, local circuit, or Auto-X course. Includes both ride height and damping force adjustment to allow the driver to dial in the suspension for various surface conditions.

installation can be done in
D&D performance s/b
-no.18&20,jalan pjs 11/7,bandar sunway,46150
petaling jaya,selangor,malaysia.

tel:+603-56380888
:+603-56370888.
fax:+603-56316888.

email:[email protected]

hp:+60163328136 seng
:+60162111820 kenny
:+60162173767 frankie

-any enquiry please call or email us

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since crime rates are always in the rise I have a question to ask fans of ZTH here. Are weapons and arms necessary to be kept in the car to protect ourselves?
IMO I won't and don't keep any of these items including steering lock to protect myself as I believe I'm protected if I don't leave my vehicle if I encounter with a road bully of theft. In such cases where theft (i.e: breaking your window to get your handbags or monies left on the passenger seat) is concerned we cannot do much since...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience