Dc5 vs subaru impreza sti

lazybass

Known Member
Jan 31, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Maybe that time that guy really chicken-out to negotiate corner on high speed! or start counting his coins as both of you approach the toll booth!!

Sometimes don't play2 with those 4WD-T as I've done my own live experiment with both my K20AR and CT9A last time...short and long distance. Not as easy as we thought as a K20AR users! Trust me. hehehehe

However, I do agreed with you on the K20AR vs RWD-T, as they are really struggling to keep-up...
same here, my own live experiment of my k20r againts my bro's scooby wrx sti v8. It's not that easy especially on the straight road and long distance..for stock k20r it's almost impossible to beat subaru..:willy:

CasperR

Aug 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Guy,. been loitering so much around this side of the forum that I’m slowly forgetting the turbos.
hope I'm in the right thread, since this compares between NA and Turbo :driver:

Would like to ask how to determine when VTEC opens? Been in a passenger seat of a FD2R and they said VTEC opens when the sound changes, but can’t differentiate myself. Anyone can guide me here?

I’m getting so hooked up on the K-series. Lol. So tempted to get one.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Would like to ask how to determine when VTEC opens? Been in a passenger seat of a FD2R and they said VTEC opens when the sound changes, but can’t differentiate myself. Anyone can guide me here?
If the driver's face looks like this, it means Vtec has kicked in: :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any of u guys encounter such prob? where your aircon doesn't seems to be cold when the car's stationary.. but when the car's moving.. itz darn cold like fridge?

any idea whatz the prob? cannot be run out of gas ah.. coz if out of gas.. it wouldn't be cold when the car's moving.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience