Daihitsu Ascend 1.6 (A) 96 for Sale

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Red October

Dec 19, 2005
DAIHATSU ASCEND 1.6 (A) 96 for Sale

Hello Boys and Girls,

I'm selling my car, a '96 Daihatsu Ascend 1.6 16 valve auto I have here to go, with full service history, Doctor owner. Stock standard engine, brand new exhaust system and absorbers, powerful as hell, corners like nothing alse in it's class, built in strut bars and sway bars from factory with multilink suspension.

I've whacked lots of bigger cars with this, 170 kmh and needle still going topspeed, and it's super fuel saving in traffic and ESPECIALLY highway (TUNED UP EXHAUST SYSTEM), perfect for the current petrol price hike. It's a great car for a Detomaso project (exactly the same chassis), which I don't have the patience for now due to my busy busy schedule. Car's 950 kg only, so it's a pocket rocket.

Selling cos I'm getting a new car, and it's priced to sell! :)

Just changed all 4 absorbers 4 weeks ago, brake pads, whole exhaust system and tuned up already. Good powerful Pioneer cassete system and JBL speakers, nice and punchy! FULL SERVICE HISTORY, NO MAJOR ACCIDENTS. Come on over to inspect ;)

If you want pictures, I'll send you shots of whatever angle you want :)

I'm located in Georgetown, Penang, so, anyone would like to have a look, give me a call lah, anytime at 017 9546826

Price? Asking for RM 21.5 k negotiable, come on over and test drive and stuff, then talk somemore lah. I've no idea whats the loan for this vehicle, so, that's the only thing I'm unsure of
Thanks very much

Red October

Last edited:

Red October

Dec 19, 2005
KL viewing

Hi all,

I might be down to KL next week and the following for a bunch of things to do. Any serious parties would like to have a look and drive the deal, can do so lah.

Price negotiable to sell. And oh yeah, MUST SELL!

Thanks very much

Red October

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Okay, today I am posting a journey taken back in CNY 2013..... yes, 2013. I have already posted this on my blog a few weeks back and finally got some time to share it in ZTH. Nasty html codes.... blogspot and zth uses 2 difference codes for their images.

Car was bought new and owner decides to give it a nice protection. After discussion on the pro and con of coating, he decided to jump into the bandwagon and give it a go.

Ok, don't want to talk gibberish too much. We move to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience