Engine and Performance

Customize Turbo kits for any type of vehicle 'new'

kelly84

May 14, 2005
PeeJay
bro, can PM me BOT for Lancer GT 2.0 CVT? I worry the CVT cannot tahan and if low boost how many hp gain? Tq

devil130078

Sep 24, 2009
penang
can pm me for saga blm?wat brand u use for the turbo kit?i always travel highway 1..and i'm auto transmission...can suggest me which stage is more suit me and d best price...and wher is ur shop?i'm from penang...my car should put at there how long?

mox123

Apr 14, 2009

Can Nissan Sentra N16 Auto (2004 model) turbo charge? Please PM me the price for doing this car. Thanks.

GeneJin

Jan 2, 2006
Can PM me details for Alza? Stock internals can withstand stage 2? Rear need to change discbreak? What turbo? What piping? how long to install + dyno?

dato

Mar 23, 2008
turbo kit for accord f20b sir-t ?it run obd2 wiring .price turbo kit + piggy pack total ????

gtilansy

Apr 23, 2008
kuala lumpur
pls pm me the best price for myvi 1.3 b.o.t including management?thanx

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

pls pm me the best price for myvi 1.3 b.o.t including management?thanx

just wanna share, last week when i walk at car care section at carrefour i saw this microfibre cloth. i bought it - a pack of 2 pcs cloth. size about 8"X9" i guess. at RM12 if i not mistaken.

this cloth is very good for ur car, esp if u wash car urself. normally after wash, i use hand-towel to wipe but the problem is the towel will leave a fabric dust on the car. i found out:

1. it very soft - it will not leave a swirl mark. i oso use it for express polish.
2. it absorb water well - good...